• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hot In Vegas!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, the best thing about the Las Vegas heat is the Hard Rock pool.....oh my god man!!!!!

Big D--AMR strikes again. The want to shift even more flying to the WSCoD's. APA is trying to tell them that they are bumping pax every day the temp is over 85 (that never happens in the Midwest... :rolleyes: ).

At least AMR is buying a bunch more WSCoD's to spread the joy...TC

Stryker said:
I grew up in Wyoming and am very familiar with 30 bellow zero wind chills. I love the cold, I would take that over this heat any day
Hmmm... I can't remember the last time I had to shovel heat off of the airplane, slid sideways on the runway because it was covered in heat, or had to wait in line at the de-heat pad so the truck could spray de-heat fluid on the wings.

I'll take the heat.:)

Capt1124 said:
Executive has Crystal....... they don't need anything else....... I could normally care less about the girls at FBOs but she's something else altogether......

Of course if fuel was 10 cents less at the other FBO I'd go there- but the other FBO is Signature- which probably explains why Executive sucks.

LV Executive counter help was biotchy, parking was $65/night (first night gratis with fuel purchase at $5/gallon of course), no one named Crystal and after 5 years of giving them my business I guess the recent purchase by Atlantic means I need to divert to North Vegas in the future. If they hadn't taken down their link on Airnav.com I would have dinged them there too!

Nothing stays in VEGAS ...!!!

HMR said:
Hmmm... I can't remember the last time I had to shovel heat off of the airplane, slid sideways on the runway because it was covered in heat, or had to wait in line at the de-heat pad so the truck could spray de-heat fluid on the wings.

I'll take the heat.:)

amen brother.

Hi!

The max temp on my A/C is 49 C.

My CEO and I are going to Vegas for a long weekend away from the kids this fall. We've never been to Vegas, except to fly/drive through.

What are the best things to do in Vegas? I think we'll go to one Cirque de Soleil show, and have a couple of nights free.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back