• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horizon Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's not about the time, it's about the experience. Just ask the two Chitaqua top guns that got fired for landing at the wrong airport. Look, there are alot of 1000 hour hotshots out there flying the line and they aren't too bad as long as the sh!t doesn't hit the fan.

We have a couple of UND captains that have done some seriously funny things too. All because this is their first job. At 750hours I was still scaring myself up there and letting students scare me too. Get out there and put some skid marks in your tighty whiteis flying freight and then go to an airline. You'll be glad you did.

Where do you send a resume for Horizon?

dixieflyer said:
I remember one time I was in the check in room. This senior captian had been paired up with one of those 50 ME hour wonders (UnDies, as we called them). I overheard him say "Son, Ive got more sick time than you have multi-time." I couldnt help but laugh.

Completely hilarious!

My good buddy just got in 2 weeks ago.

B190Captain
I'm not sure of the exact address but if you go to aviationinterviews.com they have current contact information where you can send your stuff to. Best of Luck!!

Man you all talk like you want a fake airplane. like a previous post said. fly cargo either 135 or 121 if you can get hired. Man I am flying for a 121 cargo company and flying a Convair 580. Man now there is a really mans airplane. If you never have seen one look it up on www.airliners.net and see what real men fly before their dream job....

If your talking to me about the CV-580, then I know exactly what that is and fly on one ever two weeks. So I'm briefed on the CV. Cool plane, but a major fuel guzzler!

Just saw the list for the next new hire class in November. It's going to be Q200 FO's in Seattle and Q400 FO's in Portland. No RJ vacancies.

Ground School Date

qxpilot, Do you happen to know the date of the November class? I've got a buddy interviewing next week and I've been trying to help out as much as possible. Are they hiring into the Dash series because there are people transitioning over to the jet? I start ground school on Monday for the RJ and thought that they would continue to hire straight into the jet for the Denver base. Just wondering what your thoughts are. Thanks!

Latest resources

Back