• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Horizon Air Update...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think most of them are 3Q 2008. But there are only 4 more airplanes coming than remaining Q200s they'll be getting rid of.

From company website.

"Horizon’s operating fleet now consists of 33 Q400s, 21 CRJ-700s (including the seven CRJ-700s still flying for Frontier JetExpress), and 21 Q200s – for a total of 75 aircraft.
Earlier this year, we placed an order for an additional 15 Q400s, to be delivered in 2008 and 2009. With this, we’ll be able to transition to a simplified fleet of only two aircraft types, Q400 turboprops and CRJ-700 jets.
To this same goal, Horizon is also phasing out its Q200s. Five of the aircraft have been subleased to CommutAir, with another 11 to follow, as per our agreement with this smaller East Coast regional. Horizon is currently considering proposals from other airlines that have expressed interest in the remaining Q200s"

One of the RJ's is a short term lease so when the 200's leave and all current Q400 orders are filled we will have 68 a/c. It is growth though. ;)

I thought commute air was going to get all 28 Q200's from QX. That is what I heard from a Commute Air Capt.

Latest resources

Back