• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hooters Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the way, I would hardly call Hooters a major. They fly big jets, so what! Maybe post under general.

my wife had a good point.

They had FA's AND hooters girls.

Imagine how stupid the hooters girls are that they can't even become an FA?

Just like hearing the line, "i'm going to college." as they are on the pole.

Diesel said:
Just like hearing the line, "i'm going to college." as they are on the pole.

Ha-Ha! That's my pet peeve, too. They never come out and say, "Hey-would-you-just-give-me-everything-in-your-wallet-so-I-can-take-it-back-to-my-trailer-and -give-it-to-my-crack-head-boyfriend-who-treats-me-like-dirt-and-I-love-it?"

No, they always talk some crap about "working their way through law school" or some other B.S. . . . . It's almost as boring as listening to Uppercrud talk about how he has a pilot job.

Last edited:
The product worked. our planes were full twice a day out of EWR with wild eyed yankee golfers and old people and some families. Mr. Brooks didn't understand the principle of critical mass and fixed costs in running his company. We needed to have had 25 to 30 planes flying to and from Myrtle and vegas. Allegiant is doing this well. We didn't jump on Southeasts' old routes when went it tits up.

We are not dead yet. The company has a great reputation in the charter marketplace.

Pundits can scoff and spin and spew vomit if they wish, but at the end of the day , hooters air was just another example of how rich guys become stupid (or they take dumb pills) when they get around airplanes.

Eyeh8flt: please spare me the thread police. I mean really!!!!!!!!!!!

Pace just recieved their Part 145 repair station license. As a company with value, to have a 121,145 and ETOPs under their belt, there is value in what it is worth. the mechanics are some of the finest boeing ex piedmont, ex us air , in the world.

eyeh8flt said:
By the way, I would hardly call Hooters a major. They fly big jets, so what! Maybe post under general.

True, but there are a lot of good people at Pace, that once worked at a "Major".

“Big breasted women in skimpy outfits serving you chicken wings and beer, while you are flying to las vegas?”

Hmm, big breasted yes but as a former boob-pilot I don’t remember us serving chicken wings? we had chicken wraps, etc, though.

I had a great time while there and must say they have some of the nicest folks working in the industry, pilots, fa’s, mx, trng dept is awesome, chief pilot Bruce ROCKS, the acp is a great guy too, heck even scheduling was good to me, how often can you say that? Of course, our schedules usually sucked :( but it wasn’t schedulers fault - they'd bend over backwards trying to make your life easier. Oh yeah, almost forgot - hooters girls were great too :)

Anyway, wish the very best to all my friends over there!!!

Sincerely, av80r

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back