Home Reserve Anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JJDriver

Has anyone else at NJ been getting a lot of home reserve lately? Not to jinx myself, but the last 4 day tour I had I worked 1 day and home reserve the others. This tour I've started out sitting at home again. I'm not on the Beechjet and I don't live in one of the main airports.

If your public profile is accurate, are you in the Ultra or Encore? Just curious.

I just did a 5 day tour and all 5 days were duty at the hotel. I have a 3 day tour next week. I kind of have a feeling it will be duty at home. I'm on the Ultra which may explain it.

I'm not sticking my head in the sand....

Its extremely S-L-O-W and I for one think it has everything to do with the Billionaires now being Millionaires and the Millionaires now being....

BROKE!

Agreed, I am very interested in how the busy holiday season plays out this year. I don't predict any records for the number of trips being flown over Turkey Day this year.

I just had a 7 day tour and never flew. Airlined to Las Vegas on day one. Had MX Issues on day 1 & 2. Spent the rest of the tour with hotel shows and no aircraft. It pretty much felt like a 7 day all expenses paid Vegas vacation.

Viva la Hawker 800!

Latest resources

Back