• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Home Reserve Anyone?

JJDriver

Total Time
Has anyone else at NJ been getting a lot of home reserve lately? Not to jinx myself, but the last 4 day tour I had I worked 1 day and home reserve the others. This tour I've started out sitting at home again. I'm not on the Beechjet and I don't live in one of the main airports.

Guitar Guy

Charvel - San Dimas
Total Time
Enough
If your public profile is accurate, are you in the Ultra or Encore? Just curious.

RP170

Total Time
I just did a 5 day tour and all 5 days were duty at the hotel. I have a 3 day tour next week. I kind of have a feeling it will be duty at home. I'm on the Ultra which may explain it.

wolfpackpilot

Diehard Republican
Total Time
7000+
I'm not sticking my head in the sand....

Its extremely S-L-O-W and I for one think it has everything to do with the Billionaires now being Millionaires and the Millionaires now being....

BROKE!

niteflyr

Total Time
Agreed, I am very interested in how the busy holiday season plays out this year. I don't predict any records for the number of trips being flown over Turkey Day this year.

AZaviator

El Capitan
Total Time
I just had a 7 day tour and never flew. Airlined to Las Vegas on day one. Had MX Issues on day 1 & 2. Spent the rest of the tour with hotel shows and no aircraft. It pretty much felt like a 7 day all expenses paid Vegas vacation.

Viva la Hawker 800!