Hold short at B10 ...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mnboyev

So... Just a sincere question for all the professional aviators. If landing east on the North side in ATL... lots of birds holding short at C and D.... What is the best way to get your a$$ out of the way for the next bird landing right behind you while holding at B10.. Delta's mike stuck while rolling out ... the entire time bitching about me holding at B10... This inhibited tower's ability to cross traffic... ie making the jam even worse... My fellow neighbor in ATL, who I sincerely respect, was a bit unprofessional to say the least. And I know... my little airline is not always soft spoken either.... No flames.

So I ask, what is the correct way to hold short at B10 ?... Apparently he couldnt get by me to make the turn West towards C and D taxiways. I did the little jog thang... to make room ... apparently not enough.

Please enlighten me so I can be a better neighbor !

FWIW, the tower guys know that if you are holding at B10 you are blocking traffic from the second high speed going back to C or D. If whoever is trapped east of B10 on B trying to get back to C or D then they probably need to try to take it up with the tower guy...it's not the holding short a/c's fault.

Ty ...cut off... I heard he was 'cut off'...... LOL....

With my gold medallions and tight slacks, I only get cut off on the taxiways, not the layovers.

Ty Webb said:
With my gold medallions and tight slacks, I only get cut off on the taxiways, not the layovers.

And I heard you only fly with male flight attendants.

VABB said:
And I heard you only fly with male flight attendants.

And I hear you live on a 20 minute call out and have to crap in a plastic bag.

What's that? Your pager's going off . . . . tell your wife I'll be by later.

Ty Webb said:
And I hear you live on a 20 minute call out and have to crap in a plastic bag.

What's that? Your pager's going off . . . . tell your wife I'll be by later.

Being on a pager beats sleeping with guys, but I know you would disagree with that.

I told my wife that you would be by later. She called the pool maintenance boy and he said that he can't wait to see you again.

Being on a pager beats sleeping with guys, but I know you would disagree with that.

Well, let's just say I'll have to take your word on which one is better, Brucie baby.

I told my wife that you would be by later. She called the pool maintenance boy and he said that he can't wait to see you again.

She is quite the freak, at least when you're gone. Maybe this time, on your way back from Mexico, you can bring her a new donkey.

Hee-haw, Hee-haw . . . . MF!

Last edited:
Hold Short ..... contact ground ......

Latest resources

Back