• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Hold short at B10 ...

mnboyev

Total Time
So... Just a sincere question for all the professional aviators. If landing east on the North side in ATL... lots of birds holding short at C and D.... What is the best way to get your a$$ out of the way for the next bird landing right behind you while holding at B10.. Delta's mike stuck while rolling out ... the entire time bitching about me holding at B10... This inhibited tower's ability to cross traffic... ie making the jam even worse... My fellow neighbor in ATL, who I sincerely respect, was a bit unprofessional to say the least. And I know... my little airline is not always soft spoken either.... No flames.

So I ask, what is the correct way to hold short at B10 ?... Apparently he couldnt get by me to make the turn West towards C and D taxiways. I did the little jog thang... to make room ... apparently not enough.

Please enlighten me so I can be a better neighbor !

atrdriver

Living in Paradise
Total Time
5000+
FWIW, the tower guys know that if you are holding at B10 you are blocking traffic from the second high speed going back to C or D. If whoever is trapped east of B10 on B trying to get back to C or D then they probably need to try to take it up with the tower guy...it's not the holding short a/c's fault.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
Southwest cutting off Air Tran (or Ty specifically), and now Air Tran's blocking Delta, when will it all end?

mnboyev

Total Time
Ty ...cut off... I heard he was 'cut off'...... LOL....

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Total Time
11000+
With my gold medallions and tight slacks, I only get cut off on the taxiways, not the layovers.

VABB

Total Time
Ty Webb said:
With my gold medallions and tight slacks, I only get cut off on the taxiways, not the layovers.

And I heard you only fly with male flight attendants.

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Total Time
11000+
VABB said:
And I heard you only fly with male flight attendants.

And I hear you live on a 20 minute call out and have to crap in a plastic bag.

What's that? Your pager's going off . . . . tell your wife I'll be by later.

VABB

Total Time
Ty Webb said:

Being on a pager beats sleeping with guys, but I know you would disagree with that.

I told my wife that you would be by later. She called the pool maintenance boy and he said that he can't wait to see you again.

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Total Time
11000+
Being on a pager beats sleeping with guys, but I know you would disagree with that.

Well, let's just say I'll have to take your word on which one is better, Brucie baby.

I told my wife that you would be by later. She called the pool maintenance boy and he said that he can't wait to see you again.

She is quite the freak, at least when you're gone. Maybe this time, on your way back from Mexico, you can bring her a new donkey.

Hee-haw, Hee-haw . . . . MF!

Last edited:

mnboyev

Total Time
Hold Short ..... contact ground ......

VABB

Total Time
Ty Webb said:

Ha Ha!! Pager you say? Ty, you believe everything you read on the internet don't you?

VABB

Total Time
Ty Webb said:
Well, let's just say I'll have to take your word on which one is better, Brucie baby.

She is quite the freak, at least when you're gone. Maybe this time, on your way back from Mexico, you can bring her a new donkey.

Hee-haw, Hee-haw . . . . MF!

Wow, I make one little homosexual comment about you, and you get insanely defensive and upset. Hmmm, most people (secure people) would just brush it off. But you seem to get very offended by it.

I think the reason is quite clear why you go out of your way to fly with male flight attendants. You like boys!!

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Total Time
11000+
Chuck and ABB . . . . fit well together, don't they? Probably take a crowbar to pry 'em apart.

C

Chuck Yogourt

Come on Ty. Your comebacks are a bit lame. Take another shot. Come on, you can do better. You have a while until you have to take your nap.

Last edited:

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Total Time
11000+
You know, Chuckie, I've been around this board since 1996, and I have to say that you are one of the most negative and unhappy people to come around here. You never have anything positive to say, you don;t offer any useful info, you're basically just a drag.

Get some help, man. You obviously need it. . . . and I'm not joking.

C

Chuck Yogourt

Wow, you have been around this board that long? Wow. I bet you had a lot of fun as a 6th grader playing with your daddys computer. Now you claim to be an airline pilot too? I think you are fry cook at Burger King. Get over your fasination of me.

bestpilot

Total Time
Lots
Chuck Yogourt said:
Wow, you have been around this board that long? Wow. I bet you had a lot of fun as a 6th grader playing with your daddys computer. Now you claim to be an airline pilot too? I think you are fry cook at Burger King. Get over your fasination of me.

Silly Wabbit, so Dude, it's like wen I wus like a little kiddie, I like had like Christie Brinkly poster like on da wall an stuff. Duuuude, she's like way hot, like da pics of her like at da sunset in da SI mag and stuff. Oooooh yeah, now dats freaking awesome!!!

You think dat Ty, my brother from some Tranny mother be like fasinatin over you???? Like, I can see it, bro, like da Ty Guy wit da Silly Ole Yogurts' pin-up like on da wall, and he's like typin on da Flightinfo and like lookin at da Yogurt and sayin "awe yeah, I gots to gimmie somma dat Trix Yogurt"? There goes ole Chuckie, thinkin dat ole Ty is a little grade school kiddie and da Chuckie's like havin like fantasies. Hey Yogurt, did Mikey Jackson like save you like a spare room at Neverland so dat you can you could be like workin you're like Silly Rabbit Trix on da ittie bitty Flightinfo kiddies? Chuckles, dude, you gots some like way serius problems dude. Ole Siggy Froyed be havin a field day wit you dude.