Hold short at B10 ...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
And I hear you live on a 20 minute call out and have to crap in a plastic bag.

What's that? Your pager's going off . . . . tell your wife I'll be by later.

Ha Ha!! Pager you say? Ty, you believe everything you read on the internet don't you?

Ty Webb said:
Well, let's just say I'll have to take your word on which one is better, Brucie baby.

She is quite the freak, at least when you're gone. Maybe this time, on your way back from Mexico, you can bring her a new donkey.

Hee-haw, Hee-haw . . . . MF!

Wow, I make one little homosexual comment about you, and you get insanely defensive and upset. Hmmm, most people (secure people) would just brush it off. But you seem to get very offended by it.

I think the reason is quite clear why you go out of your way to fly with male flight attendants. You like boys!!

Chuck and ABB . . . . fit well together, don't they? Probably take a crowbar to pry 'em apart.

Come on Ty. Your comebacks are a bit lame. Take another shot. Come on, you can do better. You have a while until you have to take your nap.

Last edited:
You know, Chuckie, I've been around this board since 1996, and I have to say that you are one of the most negative and unhappy people to come around here. You never have anything positive to say, you don;t offer any useful info, you're basically just a drag.

Get some help, man. You obviously need it. . . . and I'm not joking.

Wow, you have been around this board that long? Wow. I bet you had a lot of fun as a 6th grader playing with your daddys computer. Now you claim to be an airline pilot too? I think you are fry cook at Burger King. Get over your fasination of me.

Chuck Yogourt said:
Wow, you have been around this board that long? Wow. I bet you had a lot of fun as a 6th grader playing with your daddys computer. Now you claim to be an airline pilot too? I think you are fry cook at Burger King. Get over your fasination of me.

Silly Wabbit, so Dude, it's like wen I wus like a little kiddie, I like had like Christie Brinkly poster like on da wall an stuff. Duuuude, she's like way hot, like da pics of her like at da sunset in da SI mag and stuff. Oooooh yeah, now dats freaking awesome!!!

You think dat Ty, my brother from some Tranny mother be like fasinatin over you???? Like, I can see it, bro, like da Ty Guy wit da Silly Ole Yogurts' pin-up like on da wall, and he's like typin on da Flightinfo and like lookin at da Yogurt and sayin "awe yeah, I gots to gimmie somma dat Trix Yogurt"? There goes ole Chuckie, thinkin dat ole Ty is a little grade school kiddie and da Chuckie's like havin like fantasies. Hey Yogurt, did Mikey Jackson like save you like a spare room at Neverland so dat you can you could be like workin you're like Silly Rabbit Trix on da ittie bitty Flightinfo kiddies? Chuckles, dude, you gots some like way serius problems dude. Ole Siggy Froyed be havin a field day wit you dude.

Latest resources

Back