• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hiring one good pilot for ExpressOne

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lol, saabs flying checks and ups runs??? i dont think so, and even if they do...it wont last long.

...get out now while you still can ;)

Ummmm get the facts right the saabs aren't flying checks. And they aren't even on the property quite yet. The certificate that is being used is the 135 OC only. They did not buy the 121 certificate thru the bankrupcy, they are recreating their own when the saabs get put thru the trials which is at least 6 months to a year off. We are starting check runs and pharmacuticals as a lead in to something more with the Cheiftans. You can't just get up out of the ashes and start flyin a 727 again magically and the entire management and investment team has nothing to do with the former expressone. In fact its an entirely new company with the only real roots to the former company being the name. The chieftans are the leadins to the saabs and the saabs are eventually the leadin to something much larger. Can we say Boeing or Airbus transport category :cool: Now thats not to say that there will be bumps in the road with a growing company but i'm proud to be at the base of something very promising and it will be fun to be part of the process. Plus all the people here are great and the pay is excellent and the treatment has been better than any chautauqua, mesa, airnet, pinnacle ect ect ect. Don't dis something till you knoww the facts.

Last edited:
Do you mind changing that fag avator? I don't know what is more ridiculous, your bragging about how cool sabbs are or the avator, if you're the DO or Chief Pilot than admit it instead of saying you're a new line pilot.

Hmmm...yes I am a new line pilot and this post started with me informing everyone that expressone is back in buisness and I was just stating the future plans. And yes i'm proud that I'm on the base floor of a company that has a chance in the industry so sorry if it sounds like braggin'. Just that i haven't had a whole lot to be happy about in the last couple months till this happened. Whats wrong with that?

btw i like my friggin avatar, its family guy and i like it so whatever man :D :rolleyes:

easy killer...you are the one who mentioned wells fargo, not us. and ups runs? ...not likely. i hope yall have something a tad better in mind or youre gonna go nowhere fast.

dont get me wrong, i hope everything works out, but i also hope theres a lot more going on than what youve stated :cool:

Well theres obviously more of a plan than just "we're gonna get ups" but theres no possible way i can keep track of all the developments everyday. All I know is there are saabs being delivered for "possibly" ups routes. We kinda have a sister company as well and they are I believe vested in the saabs. I'm just puttin stuff on here as I learn about. Hell what i know over the past week has already changed daily, you all know how the aviation world works. Oh yah just reread the last post the company has more than just the flight side. It is the primary ground operations provider for the air force at two RAF bases in england, also ground operations in Sanford (refueling, deicing, ect.) and also freight brokers for thomas cook airlines as well. So yes there is profit coming in from other sources and also yes the company is backed by major investors.

Last edited:
well then i must be making imaginary money and flight hours :confused: :D

Latest resources

Back