Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LR25

Its just a vintage VW
I have a great idea, instead of telling all of us that there is evidence of a new threat of hijacking, why dont we put on every news network out there that during this "elevated" risk of hijacking, every person fitting the description of our current enemies will be thoroughly scrutinized and had better show up to the airport with a couple hours to spare.

Oh no folks, I am not a racist, I'm a realist. How many more lives have to be put in jeopardy for the sake of political correctness.

Friends I know are already saying, "I just wont fly", wait a minute, this is the USA right, and people are scared to go to the airport and get on an airplane. Is it not that simple, we can take care of all this responsibly and rapidly.

I'm not talking about inturnment camps, I'm not talking about deporting people, all I'm saying is lets act in a responsible manner for everyones sake, and not in a manner of being scared to stand up for what we know reality is.

Reality, after Sept. 11th, we all know what reality is, but I dont think the people in Washington do, they did, but there not interested anymore.

Last edited:
El Al never has this problem. And guess what -- they profile.

I have a question though. How many pilots are currently working for airlines in the United States who happen to be Islamic resident aliens working using green-cards?

Not saying we have anything to worry about from these ladies and gentlemen -- but just the same its disturbing that these folks are here working with thousands of pilots (who were born in the USA) are furloughed.

I support profiling.

I have a great idea, instead of telling all of us that there is evidence of a new threat of hijacking, why dont we put on every news network out there that during this "elevated" risk of hijacking, every person fitting the description of our current enemies will be thoroughly scrutinized and had better show up to the airport with a couple hours to spare.

Amen to that!

Birds of the same feather DO flock together.

There is a reason I am not President, God knows what I would do…

On 9/11 people only think they saw brutality, the worst of mankind. They have no idea what brutality is.

I would have surly been impeached maybe even tried and executed for war crimes but I would guarantee you one thing.

The world I would have left you and your children would be 1000 times safer than the one we know this very day.

The extremist who cry for holy war at the drop of a hat, who’s sole desire is to destroy America would have their sole wish to become a martyr granted.

I would have slaughtered every last one of them, their families, and their children’s children. I would have razed their cities and salted the very earth they once walked, then I would have taken to worldwide airways and absolutely dared anyone to even so much as spit in our direction.

You may hate us, provided you fear us.
:mad:

Great avatar LR25, was just listening to Tull yesterday in my car.

I am always impressed with the level of stupidity of some of the posters on this board. Try and remeber what America stands for, if you ever knew to begin with.

I agree that profiling should have been used. We need to find terrorists, not box cutters. However, remember that our enemies are not stupid. They will adapt and recruit from people who do not "look" like the 9-11 terrorists. We must be more adaptable. So profiling is not the only solution.

LA Confidential said:

I would have slaughtered every last one of them, their families, and their children’s children. I would have razed their cities and salted the very earth they once walked, then I would have taken to worldwide airways and absolutely dared anyone to even so much as spit in our direction.

You may hate us, provided you fear us.
:mad:

Sounds just like one of Bin Ladens speech's!

You know they are winning when we become what we hate.

Latest resources

Back