• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hijack Allert, yeah right!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you look Middle Eastern and get out of your seat during a critical phase of flight and I am there, you die, by whatever means I have available, up to and including grabbing your trachea and pulling it out of your neck.

I am sure I will do this while the rest of the plane either joins in or at least cheers me on.

WHAT??? NO WAY!

No Bruce!

How many more freedoms do we have to give up for these yahoos?

How about locking down the borders? No greencards! Everybody go home. In California during the great depression all non-resident workers were sent back to their country of origin to protect jobs for American workers!

For a change we should worry about our own country before we go around trying to solve the world's problems. In case Pres. Bush hasn't noticed, there is higher unemployment than there has been in 3 decades. The economy is in deep recession and Greenspan's only tool (interest rates) does not seem to be kicking it in the butt this time.

Let's get our house in order first, then we can go back to taking in everybody's "wretched refuse yearning to be free". In the meantime lets get out of foreign-oil (or at least middle-eastern oil). Lets find an environmentally friendly way to drill in the alaskan frontier. Lets require all auto manufacturers to use hybrid cars by 2010.

We can bankrupt the middle east, stay the heck OUT of their countries, and be done with them in less than a decade! They (radical muslim) think we're too materialistic? No problem. Lets let their countries sit on some useless oil wells for 50 years and maybe they'll change their mind about the way they want to interact with the rest of the world.

I'm TIRED of giving things up. I'm TIRED of having my shoes searched. I'm TIRED of little kids being wanded. I'm TIRED of not being able to use the lav in flight. I'm TIRED of secret passwords in DCA. I'M TIRED of every single pilot I have known from my youth struggling to kick-start their careers after their 2nd, 3rd. or 4th furlough! I'M TIRED of listening to the nightly news and hearing story after story about how these morons have nothing better to do than formulate new ways to SCARE us so they can go to heaven and be rewarded by their 40 virgins.

Where are their men of peace? In every country and every religion there are men of peace who rises up and works towards cooperation, friendship. Where is Muslim's Jimmy Carter? Where is Muslim's Mother Theresa? Heck, i'd even settle for Muslim's Jessie Jackson??!!

They hate us that bad? Fine. Get out of our country and stick your oil where the sun don't shine! If, however, the Muslim nations want to get their act together and learn to be a PART of the new world economy then they need only get a handle on their extremeists, STOP playing messages of hate on Al'Jazeera, and learn that regardless of how much they love their religion it is not necessary that the entire world convert to Islam.

(Sorry...had to vent. Security at G/A ramps...sheesh)

American isolationism helped start World War II.

Prejudice

a. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
b. A preconceived preference or idea.
2. The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions. See Synonyms at predilection.
3. Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.
4. Detriment or injury caused to a person by the preconceived, unfavorable conviction of another or others.
--------
This is what 'the Klan' and Louis Farakhan do, guys. Now the TSA and pilots too, huh? You have every right to think this, as long as you don't act on it. I think some of you act on it, though.

-Boo!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back