• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

hey trannies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Time to move on fellas. All of us will be better off.

this has been a stressful year worrying about this $hit. life is short. At the end of the day it's just a job for every swinging dick and (lit on this forum. if that is what defines you, being an airline pilot, well that is really sad.

Ghandi? What the hell are you talking about man? Look- nice distraction, but pcl and i sorted that out back then- like men- I'm just saying you sound so much like an angry idiot that you're working against yourself. I bet you that I agree with you... If you could form a sentence without frothing at the mouth, then repeat the rant in various forms on multiple threads.

You point fingers at me, and that's alright- well deserved, but learn the lesson for yourself too. It was OUR guys telling me to relax and STFU that got me to open my eyes and chill out a bit. Now you got OUR guys telling you that too- no sweat, it's not always as easy as an on/off switch- but the battle's over. All the arguments have been made. It's all been said. Now it's about letting that go.

But you're spot on about Fubi: he's a hater who thinks we're going to buy Alaska next, so all his ranting is just so we don't set a precedence that'll work against him if that happens.
If you haven't figured it out, there are a lot of masochistic pilots who hate SWA- I just stopped caring about them years and years ago.

Last edited:
I get the feeling that the AT and SWA guys on here have fought an "internet posting" battle and while the flags are waving for both sides to surrender and move on together, there are some that want to sling the sword and get in a couple of more cuts. I'm with Ty, Tex, and all the others that are ready to start drinking beer instead of slinging axes. Ty got it exactly right when he said that this SLI should not determine your happiness in life. It is time for all of us to be on the same team and help this airline be successful because if its not we might be interviewing at Virgin.

Baker

After reviewing many of your posts since SWA announced exactly a year ago that we were buying Air tran, I would have to ask you Ty, where did all the smug, cocky, arrogance from you go to?......I started posting about 2 months ago on my snazzy new Ipad because lurking for the past year and not replying to your BS along with PCL,Kharma and other of your Tranny ALPA guys was too difficult. Everyone here can remember when you guys bashed and belittled everything about SWA your little brains could think of. You smirked behind your keyboard when other trolls from other airlines joined in and egged you guys on and slung the crap at SWA and it's employees as well... And you now have the balz to act hurt and offended when many of us threw the sh&$t right back at you? Really? Especially since most of us know exactly your names,employee number and positions at ALPA. Puffing your chest out and slinging your sh&$t may impress the nutcase OYS/Gen Lee and Fudgepacker, Lumberg, etc. but from what I hear from the ex trannys I am flying with, you and your ALPA buddies ain't so popular with your fellow critters...

Sacha,

It's been a fight between groups to get all you can going forward. The fighting is over. Now it's time to vote.

I've said some pretty crazy things in the heat of war, some of them I'm not proud of. I'd like to think that IF this vote passes we can put aside the past and channel that energy to kick Delta's ass :)

I don't hold any animosity towards the Airtran dudes on here and I hope they don't toward me. They were just defending their turf just like we have.

It's time to bury the hatchet.

Gup

Rumor is Ty is a good guy to fly with. I know, I don't want to believe it, but it might be true. I believe 90% of their guys will adapt and adjust fine to Southwest Airlines. The other 10% will get weeded out, quickly.

:beer: 90% of Trannies.
:angryfire 10% of Trannies.

Rumor is Ty is a good guy to fly with. I know, I don't want to believe it, but it might be true. I believe 90% of their guys will adapt and adjust fine to Southwest Airlines. The other 10% will get weeded out, quickly.

:beer: 90% of Trannies.
:angryfire 10% of Trannies.

SWA/FO, Bake, and all-

I'm not sure exactly how I managed to piss so many people off . . . . I thought I was sticking up for my brothers, and for myself, but apparently, I let it get out of hand, even by FI standards.

So, for those folks whom I have offended during these difficult 13 months, I sincerely apologize.

Regards,

TW
:beer:

He is now an alter ego, people like that don't just go away. I am thinking it's fubi. Cmon Fubi, how about some ice cream?!

Make mine Tillamook Mudslide, please.

Now you got OUR guys telling you that too- no sweat, it's not always as easy as an on/off switch- but the battle's over. All the arguments have been made. It's all been said. Now it's about letting that go.

But you're spot on about Fubi: he's a hater who thinks we're going to buy Alaska next, so all his ranting is just so we don't set a precedence that'll work against him if that happens.

Good try, let's hope it works.

FYI, I don't hate SWA. In fact, you're right...if it was a choice between DAL and SWA, I'd prefer SWA.

And you're right about precedent, too. Be aware that you WON'T be able to use the "paycheck" windfall theory or the differential seniority issue. So get ready for straight DoH if it ever does happen.

But then, WE could buy YOU. Then, I'll default to the STAPLE and see how much YOU like it.

I get the feeling that the AT and SWA guys on here have fought an "internet posting" battle and while the flags are waving for both sides to surrender and move on together, there are some that want to sling the sword and get in a couple of more cuts. I'm with Ty, Tex, and all the others that are ready to start drinking beer instead of slinging axes. Ty got it exactly right when he said that this SLI should not determine your happiness in life. It is time for all of us to be on the same team and help this airline be successful because if its not we might be interviewing at Virgin.

Baker

I am with you brother! The AT folks I have interacted with personally have been great. Yes TY is right.

Cheers

Funny conversation at the late night bar for some of us PMers....yes we all know the names and just want to connect the faces with those names....it's a small world...some people are not going to want to come out of their rooms....

After reviewing many of your posts since SWA announced exactly a year ago that we were buying Air tran, I would have to ask you Ty, where did all the smug, cocky, arrogance from you go to?......I started posting about 2 months ago on my snazzy new Ipad because lurking for the past year and not replying to your BS along with PCL,Kharma and other of your Tranny ALPA guys was too difficult. Everyone here can remember when you guys bashed and belittled everything about SWA your little brains could think of. You smirked behind your keyboard when other trolls from other airlines joined in and egged you guys on and slung the crap at SWA and it's employees as well... And you now have the balz to act hurt and offended when many of us threw the sh&$t right back at you? Really? Especially since most of us know exactly your names,employee number and positions at ALPA. Puffing your chest out and slinging your sh&$t may impress the nutcase OYS/Gen Lee and Fudgepacker, Lumberg, etc. but from what I hear from the ex trannys I am flying with, you and your ALPA buddies ain't so popular with your fellow critters...

Latest resources

Back