• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

hey trannies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pass. My guess is by 80 % or more. I'm not saying there will 80 % AT pilots who like the seniority list, which is where the heart of our dissatisfaction is. But the feeling is there is too much risk to say no. Better the SWA pilots take the hit, if there is a majority no vote from one of the pilot groups.

Agreed, Nobody is crazy about the deal, but we are ready to ge this deal done and move on. It will pass big time.

What are you guys hearing from alpa if you decide to vote no? SWAPA says we are dead in arbitration.

Pass. My guess is by 80 % or more. I'm not saying there will 80 % AT pilots who like the seniority list, which is where the heart of our dissatisfaction is. But the feeling is there is too much risk to say no. Better the SWA pilots take the hit, if there is a majority no vote from one of the pilot groups.

So you gained a tiny bit of seniority.....

Wanna guess in dollars what your inability to vote on the first go round cost you......

In the first year?

In first five years?

It's like going down the street and buying a $500,000 home cash with a Ferrari in the garage paid for, and then burning the house to the ground.......

Good thing you took Fudges advice and told SWA to drop dead.......

So you gained a tiny bit of seniority.....

Wanna guess in dollars what your inability to vote on the first go round cost you......

In the first year?

In first five years?

It's like going down the street and buying a $500,000 home cash with a Ferrari in the garage paid for, and then burning the house to the ground.......

Good thing you took Fudges advice and told SWA to drop dead.......

Sacha, I personally do not feel like the first AIP would have passed the SWA side. I went up a little over 70 numbers. I'm fine with that. I think this deal has some merits over the last. Your senior FO's are going get a chance to upgrade in the 737. Our 737 CA's will get a chance to bid into one of your good bases as a line holding FO if they want to and not be forced to commute to one of your junk bases as a reserve Captain. I like having the option. That little nugget will let our "seat seekers" be able to hold 717 Captain if they want it. Meaning I think enough AT Captains will voluntarily downgrade to support upgrades on both sides of the partition. SWA pilots still get the lions share of seniority. Everybody wins. If the first deal had passed, I would have had no problem taking the raise and then looking at the downgrade after banking some cash. This deal will provide me with QOL sooner (I commute). I feel fortunate that SWA bought us, there is no downside for me becaue of my age, seniority and where I choose to live. That's not the case all AT pilots. Also if the first deal had passed I think there would have been some bad blood for a while. I see less of that with this deal IMO. It's not my job to sell this deal to you or any other SWA pilot, just giving some perspective.

it will pass at swa because of the whiney bltch lance captains who will get to upgrade and the junior captains who will get off reserve. they are a very vocal group...see ta1

Latest resources

Back