• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

hey trannies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good post. The term "trannie" seems a bit harsh however. Just my opinion but professionals should act like professionals and not play this game of put downs and insults. After all most of you will be working together

Your neither SWA or AT so why don't you just move on azz hole.

Good post. The term "trannie" seems a bit harsh however. Just my opinion but professionals should act like professionals and not play this game of put downs and insults. After all most of you will be working together

Don't be ashamed, we aren't going out like the Morris haters. Southwest peoples gonna beg to fly with us crazy mofos!

TRANNY FOR LIFE!!!!!! Put it up in the air!, all you beotches better recognize!!!!!!!

I find it interesting to be told to chill by individuals who posts are "in your face" as well.....I believe I accurately pointed out the hypocrisy of a couple of self anointed peacemakers who just a few posts prior, were not exactly Ghandi like.....but that's ok...this is kind of fun.....

By the way, I am relaxed....I am on the boat dock, in my hammock, fishing pole is out and a cold one in my hand and the IPAD on my chest.....how about you?

Dude, not taking a shot but if your are fishing and drinking please put the the ipad away. Fishing is sacred and needs full attention. Oh ya....so is drinking. :beer:

Latest resources

Back