• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

hey trannies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tyler D has a habit of looking up old posts and using them avainst the poster...I just saw similarity...no names, just comparing anonomous call signs. I wasnt talking about the former Oakland rep. Sacha is not nearly intellectual enough to be the other TD. Lol

Well JJ,

Tyler enjoys looking up old posts to point out hypocrisy just like I do......

Don't you have spell check to assist your superior intellect? I can see why Flash might impress you......LOL!

Last edited:
That's his avatar you f$cking twit.....

Second rule of fight club....no names followed with a detailed "not so complimentary " bio which you conveniently forget you did....

F^cking twit eh? Ah yes, the bravery showed on an anonymous forum. Always timeless. What are the chances I don't know what you're talking about angryman?

First, I didn't out anyone. Anyone who could search posts on FI will find several occasions where he and his peers out himself. And guess what? It was still a mistake and I owned up to it. So keep calling me out - I don't really give a ********************, you're the one who sounds like a six year old: "But dad! Tommy yelled at mommy last month!"

Let it go dude.

Or head over to NonAv chat and have a good ole gay marriage debate or something.

But since you can't relax, let me ask- what do you hope to accomplish by dredging up all the bullsh^t and throwing it in ...everyone's face? Do you like conflict? Is that what this was to you? Just a real life daytime soap? Why throw the bombs out now?

What's with all the hating on each other? I came back because I thought the war was over. Why can't we enjoy our collective soft serve ice cream and just get along?

Hopefully a tough year is almost over. Lets vote and get on with it. Trannies wanted relative SWA wanted a staple and we have something in the middle. I'm sure many aren't real happy but that may be a sign of a good integration. In a few weeks we will probably all be SWAPA and I'd like to welcome AirTran aboard buy you a beer on and overnight and move on!!

Good post. The term "trannie" seems a bit harsh however. Just my opinion but professionals should act like professionals and not play this game of put downs and insults. After all most of you will be working together

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back