Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey Guys! I have an idea of how to expose management, and have somone fight for us

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ace,

Bill is a freaking idiot! I find it funny that he's on this Xmas kick and then there was an advertisement for his products and they were listed as "Holiday" gifts. MSNBC callled him out and then Fox quickly changed it. Do you know how accurate Bill is? Have you ever heard even a broken clock is right twice a day? Nobody give Bill any credibility and if you think they do you're mistaken. I can't believe you're that worked up over it. Get a life.

I am not talking about the 18K guys, that is low, but it is a starting pay and no one forced into the job with a gun at their head. The $100K figure is a far shot from $18K. Only 5% of the people watching Bill make more than that, there will be very little public support for people making$100K+./yr working only 17-18 days per month. That is the reality. About the 777, any professional pilot properly trained could fly the 777 if an upstart airline decided to start flying it. Again that is reality, anyone can do this job with a touch of skill and desire. Again that is reality. But we do not deal witih reality on the site.

YOur Kidding me right... you mean Nazi News.. yes, this news channel is nothing more than propaganda from the Nazi (oh i meant republican) party... Yes, I compare Bush to Hitler invading other countries when they didnt threaten him.

I agree with contacting Bill. Once the public hears about the problems being faced in Peachtree City GA and Edina MN... The outcry will be unbearable. I'm picturing a nation wide flight embargo for the holidays. People will be forced to only fly airlines with fair pay... or equal pay for equal work or one in which management doesn't treat the contract as a grab bag.

crashpad, again out of touch with reality

Crash Pad said:
I agree with contacting Bill. Once the public hears about the problems being faced in Peachtree City GA and Edina MN... The outcry will be unbearable. I'm picturing a nation wide flight embargo for the holidays. People will be forced to only fly airlines with fair pay... or equal pay for equal work or one in which management doesn't treat the contract as a grab bag.

:laugh:

Ace: You're all mach and no direction. Thats OK though, at least you are something.

Maybe better to try something like this: Have ALPA call for a wholesale managment change at all ALPA carriers. Every single management team at ALPA/legacy carriers should go. There is plenty of evidence to support this idea. The target audience is Wall street and shareholders. The only thing they hate more than labor is losing money. And these clowns running our carriers sure know how to lose money! The only thing they know how to do is beat the crap out of labor which creates the illusion that they are doing something good for investors. ALPA needs to illustrate this to investors and Wall Street. Show the labor cost advantages that are now part of the UAL contract and quantify the monetary give backs that DALALPA has given (two examples), then insist we need to know what these managements did with the money.

ALPA needs to push future policies from the outside. For instance, we need to have a variety of merger intergration scenarios already in place before they become reality. That way, management's ability to pit one group against another is moot.

If ALPA will not do this, or listen to us, we need to replace ALPA. We may already have reached that need.

How about putting a bunch of whinning Delta pilots on Oprah along with Ty Webb. The Delta pilots can bitch about only making $100,000 a year and Ty can brag about it. Sounds good to me.

Latest resources

Back