• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fifty30retard said:
They won't strike, period!

Whew, I am glad that is over.
But on a serious note, I love it when people end their sentence with period!. Like they actually know something that others don't and that should be the end of the conversation. The arrogance of some people always cracks me up.

GCAP wrote:
i'll answer for the General. Delta will force the strike . 40% will cross the first day. by day 7, 60% will have have crossed. With that number of scabs, they will fly 80% of the schedule and tha strike will be broken. The scabs are lining up. I even read on the Dalpa Forum one pilot complaining about having to clean out his locker.
The real question is "will the General cross?"

You obviously have no sense of history or the consequences of a strike. Your figures sound as if they are quoted by Delta senior management after taking bad drugs. Scabs can line up all day long, but it would take another 6 weeks even to check them out. At maximum, the training department could crank out would be maybe 200. It takes nearly 6000 pilots to man the airline. Net result=DAL goes under. 40% cross, a mix of F/O's and Captains. Big deal! Christ, it takes a minumum of 10 B-777 augmented crews (40 pilots) just to fly ATL/NRT/ATL. Net result=DAL goes under. If you are going to give an opinion, make it somewhat believeable.

CFIT said:
If they do strike and succeed in killing Delta I can only hope that the thousands and thousands of other employees hunt them down and beat the living crap out of them.

May their criminally selfish, rotted, souls burn in hell.
Yea! What he said! Flying airplanes is so neat-o, these bastard Delta pilots should be willing to do it for free just so they can strut through the terminal in their uniform and tell the skanks at the bar they're a pilot. Right, CFIT? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks the pilots are the greedy, selfish ones need to join the rest of us here on planet earth. I believe something will be worked out in the 11th hour however if there is a strike, the pecentage that cross will be alot less than 10. Unless the pilot crossing is an instructor, no line pilot will cross. Company suicide is one thing. Career suicide is something else. Good luck boys and girls.

Anybody out there see a defined date the strike would start? The judge rules on the 14th(?) I believe.

I know they are not bluffing and I ain't nearly as smart as them MBA's in management.

2to1 management backs down on this one.

CFIT said:
If they do strike and succeed in killing Delta I can only hope that the thousands and thousands of other employees hunt them down and beat the living crap out of them.

I had prefer that you hunt me down or better yet, I will give you directions and you can give it your best shot. Go back to the basement.

CFIT said:

this may be the most stupid response Ive seen on this board yet..thats saying something. Sorry thing is DL folks are doing this so folks like yourself will get a clue that this is a profession...

800Dog said:
I had prefer that you hunt me down or better yet, I will give you directions and you can give it your best shot. Go back to the basement.

Why don't you post it on a sign outside the gates after all the other employees are clearing their lockers. Tell them it was in your best interest to kill the company. Tell them that their lives, careers, and families don't matter.

Revenge can be really nasty.

Latest resources

Back