• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hey all you PFTers!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your country still has airworthy airplanes?

Not too worry... hating PFT is the flavor of the month. Next year the chicks, blacks and PFTers will be well clear of the haters as they descend upon, with ignorance, drivel and dribble on the Multi Crew Pilots Licenses crowd.....

Nothing at all,

Generally being brought up by very frustrated dudes in between yerking off sesions behind the screen. Like R O L said, this time it's PFT, next month 250 hr pilots, then chicks etc, etc.

What's so hard about just concentrating on your own career in the current situation trying your hardest to achieve your own personal goal. There is absolutely nothing to gain in coming on these boards and bitch and complain about others, especially about things that happened in the past. It doesn't help your own goals.

I've said it already and I'll repeat, there is a reason threads like these start in the regional forum...frustration!

Last edited:
Ooh thank god, since I paid FSI and not CHQ I'm not a PFT.

Having just learned that: I hate all you PFT guys.

Sjeese, the arguments are getting more stupid by the day.

I guess I'm safe too. Since Gulfstream Training Academy and Gulfstream Airlines are two different companies, and I wrote my check to the academy, I guess I didn't PFT after all. Dang all you dirty PFTers!!! ;)

You're right. This discussion takes a more moronic turn every time it comes up on this site.

I guess I just don't understand. What does PFT have to do with the industry today?

Easy its two fold. First by these individuals shelling out 10Gs or more to get a job, company "A" did not have to pay a pilot any money. this in turn caused company "B" to decrease their wages or start charging their own employees in order to compete. This over the course of the last 15 years has been the major reason our pay is so low, expecially at the regional level. But not to be forgotten the majors have felt the "our pilots will work for less" crap, and have had major outsourcing to the lowest bidder.

2nd These same individuals will do it again, they will undercut you in a freakin heartbeat, because they are only 1/2 step from being a scab. IF this industry ever recovers enough to again have a picket line, Look for all these same pilots to be the first ones to cross, because hey "I am just trying to get a leg up" or " Hey I can make Captain faster this way, and besides I didnt start the strike its just a free market ."

The fact that many on here seem not to know the difference between training and buying a job, really makes me wonder if this industry has any hope at all.

Easy its two fold. First by these individuals shelling out 10Gs or more to get a job, company "A" did not have to pay a pilot any money. this in turn caused company "B" to decrease their wages or start charging their own employees in order to compete. This over the course of the last 15 years has been the major reason our pay is so low, expecially at the regional level. But not to be forgotten the majors have felt the "our pilots will work for less" crap, and have had major outsourcing to the lowest bidder.

2nd These same individuals will do it again, they will undercut you in a freakin heartbeat, because they are only 1/2 step from being a scab. IF this industry ever recovers enough to again have a picket line, Look for all these same pilots to be the first ones to cross, because hey "I am just trying to get a leg up" or " Hey I can make Captain faster this way, and besides I didnt start the strike its just a free market ."

The fact that many on here seem not to know the difference between training and buying a job, really makes me wonder if this industry has any hope at all.

Its called America! The free market system! Don't like it? Move to Europe or China.

Its called America! The free market system! Don't like it? Move to Europe or China.

In all seriousness, do you really believe paying sombody that employes you is the same as a free market? please tell me you are just flaming.

Otherwise I might start playing professional football, I am sure me and tens of thousands of others would love to pay just to get to play again, same thing right?

In all seriousness, do you really believe paying sombody that employes you is the same as a free market? please tell me you are just flaming.

I already made my arguement......

You can't control it. It is not illegal or unethical. You may not like it.... we live in a competitive economy.

Why don't you focus your energy on something you can control and influence and make your immediate world a bit better.... but this is you pet issue. So is this it? Moniker message board mantra? That is your solution to PFT?

The problem is guys who think like you create a bias and conciet and you snub your fellow pilots who you think are not worthy...

Your fellow pilot is your fellow pilot. Once we get hired we are all the same...

Latest resources

Back