He's perfect for the regionals!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sam Snead said:
Uh, there are lot of young 121 captains out there (24,25). Mostly, they're not crashing. (self at 25 and proud of it - before you flame, it was a crud airline in a 1900... but 121 nonetheless JUST LIKE your RJ,A380 or 747. The airline was cruddy before I arrived and it's still cruddy I'm sure.)

This poor kid getting bashed IS THE FUTURE of our business. Yes, like the EMB190 and the CRJ-900!! Educate him/her. Don't rip him/her.

You were once 18 and wishing you could fly a 747. You would have given a nard to have a chance. This kid is no different.
You can paint a turd whatever color you want to...it's still a turd.

Yall dorks can fly all the dumb passengers you want, but me and my wife are not spending one thin red dime on your regional jets.

I'll ride with Mesaba on any flights and I'll ride with Air Willy and Midex Express, but all the rest can kiss my lilly white ass.

Got more milage out of the flamebait here than on the other board.

zkmayo said:
Forget all the other issues.

The #1 problem is the guy wants to get married at age 20. Go to college, meet hot chicks and let nature take its course.

What a grizwald, anybody with priorites so far out of whack should never find his way into the cockpit of an airplane.

One of the shrewdest observations I've ever seen on this board. This guy's idea of a fun overnight will be dinner with the crew at TGI Friday's with absolute emphasis on flying stories! Awesome!

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]slabrasca[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Junior Member[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Registered: Sep 2005
Domicile:
Equipment:
Position:
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Be very careful with RAA[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]I am an RAA graduate. My question to you is this, what part of their program are you getting involved in? I went through their program from instrument to commercial and then got my type rating in the CRJ. Remember, they are just a flight school making lots of promises so they can keep their planes in the air. Once you sign a contract with them your sunk. No way out. My type rating at CAE cost me about $30,000.00. Any extra sessions you take beyond the 7 they give you are at $600.00 an hour. And you will probably not do it in 7. I just hate to see you get suckered into spending money you don't have to. RAA program is O.K. but remember...they're not in business to get you a job, they're in business to make money.[/FONT]

what in the hell is so wrong with being a captain at 23 guys? or what about 21? As long as you have the proper flight experience, y'all know that age is not an issue what so ever. Is a 35 year old with 2500 hours any better qualified than a 22 year old w/ the same time? Heck NO! It is all about quality and quantity of time (more so the first),total flight experience and good airmanship.

I agree this guy should pay attention to the type of pay he will recieve and getting married at 20 is way too young for me. But other than that, why bash him? He is just very focused, there are alot of people who wish they knew like he does what he wants to do with his life at that age

Last edited:
FN FAL said:
You can paint a turd whatever color you want to...it's still a turd.

Yall dorks can fly all the dumb passengers you want, but me and my wife are not spending one thin red dime on your regional jets.

I'll ride with Mesaba on any flights and I'll ride with Air Willy and Midex Express, but all the rest can kiss my lilly white ass.

hahahaha Real Mature

Latest resources

Back