He's back...and better than ever!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Simon Says said:
If we have to take sides on this I gotta agree with Gulfstream. We regional guys are always bickering and fighting.....You really don't see this on the other forums. I gotta get out of the regional business. Hey Gulfstream....you need some one to pull the gear up for you?

Get addresses of the Fortune 20. My guess is half are hiring. Make your resume look as un-airline as possible. There are lots of retirements around the corner in corporate.

Will you get an interview? I dont know...but airline experience IS NOT a show-stopper anymore. I mean, who wants to go back to American or United these days if they have a decent gig? Times have changed a lot.

good luck!

Wow. Is this what I have to look forward to in the corporate/airline industry? A bunch of whiners and guys with nothing better to do than look at a website of a guy and then blast him? Who the hell cares what he does in his off time. And I am fairly certain this guy gets more pu** than you JJ. Keep up the good work ladies.

headinclouds said:
And I am fairly certain this guy gets more pu** than you JJ. Keep up the good work ladies.

Very intelligent reply. Is this what we have to look forward to? Flying with more immature clowns like yourself?

headinclouds said:
Wow. Is this what I have to look forward to in the corporate/airline industry? A bunch of whiners and guys with nothing better to do than look at a website of a guy and then blast him? Who the hell cares what he does in his off time. And I am fairly certain this guy gets more pu** than you JJ. Keep up the good work ladies.

that guy gets no puss. He is the typical sausage smoker who hangs with all the chiks but wants/gets none.

look at the clothes, the hairgel, the glasses, and his boyfriends. He's a butt pirate!

uh...not that theres anything wrong with that....

WARNING WARNING WARNING
B C is NOT, I repeat, NOT a pilot. He is actually a flight attendant but lies to the girls since he wants to sniff their behinds and no self-respecting girl would be caught dead with a straight (maybe) FA.

bump bump :)

you kidding right?

Let me guess, now it's "captainborntofly.com" ???

I have flown with Brandon a few times out of STL. He is a nice guy and a good pilot, so if you don't know him. F-off...

Latest resources

Back