• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

He's back...and better than ever!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have flown with Brandon a few times out of STL. He is a nice guy and a good pilot, so if you don't know him. F-off...

dude pulls better tail than 99.999999% of FI, people are haters. sh!t at first i was a hater, but i've met him. stand up guy. there will be more hate and jealousy now.

I dont see a problem with his site. Its him, with a bunch of hot women, at the the polo grounds or something. If anyone has a problem with that they are just jealous.

Lastly guys..PLEASE watch the creative spelling of bad words...we get complaints all the time about it and it helps us a lot if you all try to be more carefull.

thanks

I dont get it, If he asked every one of those chicks to **** I bet odds in his favor one would be a taker...Then I would post some pics!

The kids impressive, he seems like a young entrepreneur. While we are all working till 60 or 65 he will be rich flying around the world with hot a$$. Deep down we all wish we owned an aviation business on the side. Hey Brandon, if I come down to SC can you hook me up?

Latest resources

Back