He's back...and better than ever!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
are you serious? you are the guy sitting in the right seat of a ERJ!!

and you want me to call you when I get some experience???

huh?

I guess 20K/yr does not get ya too much brain anymore....
you guys are real lame. Worse than I thought!

carry on..

Spoken like a true corperate whipping boy.

Look at me sitting in the right seat of my Gulfstream making 36K a year.....wahooooo. Your right my salary was 20k for the first year without per deim or overtime....add in that and I make more than you and I don't have to clean the lav after the boss has the runs.

Now lets talk about you upgrading......or better.... not upgrading. You'll be sitting nice and pretty in the RIGHT seat long after I've moved to the left one. Give it time, I'll see you over here on the dark side:pimp:

All the people who say "this kid is a stereotypical pilot of the regionals" should step back and remember when they flew their first job. What do you guys think your some unsung war heros of 121 who flew through a trench at Normandy or something? Get real, times have changed and we think of you old boys as those "salty old men bitter about the changing technology." I don't know this kid but don't lump us all into one category like I did you. get out your star plotters and flame away gents!

You want to do something about this? All you guys that know him, why don't you post his stuff in the crew rooms? Why don't you call him out in front of his peers?..........................................Then come back and tell us all what happened!!

Cheers!!

Two things:

1) Is that all you guys do is look for pilot web pages and then post the link on this site? Spending too much time on here is pathetic, doing that is unspeakable. (By the way, I know I may spend too much time on here)

2) Why was that dude getting so many articles written about him in his hometown paper? (See News section of his site) Is he the only freaking person to fly in that town? Or maybe they haven't realized Orville and Wilbur flew over 100 years ago.

Captain Overs said:
2) Why was that dude getting so many articles written about him in his hometown paper? (See News section of his site) Is he the only freaking person to fly in that town? Or maybe they haven't realized Orville and Wilbur flew over 100 years ago.

I grew up in a small town as well where aviation was not a very common interest. I was the only kid in my high school to have a pilot's license, not necessarily because I was all that talented, but just because very few people where I grew up had an interest in flying airplanes. Had I (or my parents) made a big deal of it I'm sure the local paper would have written articles about me as well, but I have never liked being the center of attention. Some people seem to love it though.

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
Nice hair. Love the frat scene and all the boozing pics right next to the airplane he flies. cool "dude"....410 it.

Whats with you retard regional morons feeling the need to create websites? rememeber that guy who did this and talked about all the overnights he got hammered on and cried about his chik "bekka" (or something). If I was his emoployer he would canned. Same with this tool. Grow the F up will ya?

Create all the photo albums and stupis ass journals or BLOGS you want....but when you mix that with your employer and publish them in public?....you are in an entire new arena!

And yes, this guy is 100% no doubt a serious ass pirate. Queer as can be.

Certified Sausage Smoocher!

:eek:

If we have to take sides on this I gotta agree with Gulfstream. We regional guys are always bickering and fighting.....You really don't see this on the other forums. I gotta get out of the regional business. Hey Gulfstream....you need some one to pull the gear up for you?

Spoken like a true corperate whipping boy.

Look at me sitting in the right seat of my Gulfstream making 36K a year.....wahooooo. Your right my salary was 20k for the first year without per deim or overtime....add in that and I make more than you and I don't have to clean the lav after the boss has the runs.

Now lets talk about you upgrading......or better.... not upgrading. You'll be sitting nice and pretty in the RIGHT seat long after I've moved to the left one. Give it time, I'll see you over here on the dark side:pimp:

Although I don't always agree with Gulfstream, I'd have to say Popeye that you don't have the faintest clue. FO's at a place where he works start at approximately 80k. Captains at a NY area Fortune 500 make more than any regional Captain in the U.S. I'd be willing to bet.

By the way, per diem is not pay!!! It is to reimburse you to some extent for what you pay for food on the road. If you had any experience in a corporate environment you would understand that typically a credit card is issued to the employee for expenses or the employee is simply reimbursed after submitting expenses. The company typically expects these costs to run at least $50 a day. That may be on the low side.

I really have no dog in this fight but your statement was so outrageously ignorant I had to reply.

Mr. I.

P.S. By the way, the FBO always cleans the lav.

i flew corporate for quite some time , never as much brought a kleenex to the airplane. i did call someone on the phone with the company amex to come clean it many times. picking up laundry?? nah rich people have it delivered to their door. what about 15 hard days off a month, yes that was the schedule. on call? umm never. starting pay was triple the typical 1st year regional fo pay. im sorry but most corporate jobs are much better than you believe, you may not hear about since i kept most of the perks to myself when working there. I just didnt want to rub it in anyone's face that worked at an airline.

clown ([FONT=verdana, sans-serif] P [/FONT]) Pronunciation Key (kloun)
n.
    1. <LI type=a>A buffoon or jester who entertains by jokes, antics, and tricks in a circus, play, or other presentation.
    2. One who jokes and plays tricks.
  1. A coarse, rude, vulgar person; a boor.
  2. A peasant; a rustic.
intr.v. clowned, clown·ing, clowns
  1. To behave like a buffoon or jester.
  2. To perform as a buffoon or jester

Mr. Irrelevant said:
Although I don't always agree with Gulfstream, I'd have to say Popeye that you don't have the faintest clue. FO's at a place where he works start at approximately 80k. Captains at a NY area Fortune 500 make more than any regional Captain in the U.S. I'd be willing to bet.

By the way, per diem is not pay!!! It is to reimburse you to some extent for what you pay for food on the road. If you had any experience in a corporate environment you would understand that typically a credit card is issued to the employee for expenses or the employee is simply reimbursed after submitting expenses. The company typically expects these costs to run at least $50 a day. That may be on the low side.

I really have no dog in this fight but your statement was so outrageously ignorant I had to reply.

Mr. I.

P.S. By the way, the FBO always cleans the lav.

110-130K seems the STARTING number at most Fortune XX companies in larger equipment....and the requirements might not be what you think. not low...but no shuttle landings required..I just say this from the peers I know flying corporate.

By the way, new hires where I work do not start under 100K today. I dont know the exact number.

not sure where that 36K, per diem (?), lav cleaning, and bosses dry cleaning came from?

I do apologize, I did generalize a lot...but its just an observation fellas...those web blogs and the hair has got to go..

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back