• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

waterski

E90 335i
Looking for the best interview prep for JetBlue. I know of
Emerald Coast any others?

Waterski,

Sorry I can't answer your question about the prep, but I wanted to throw out this question. Has anyone heard when the next interviews are being held? I heard Jan 9th or so...but has any applicants been notified for an interview coming up?

Scott

pilotgolfer said:
Waterski,

Sorry I can't answer your question about the prep, but I wanted to throw out this question. Has anyone heard when the next interviews are being held? I heard Jan 9th or so...but has any applicants been notified for an interview coming up?

Scott
I have my interview on Jan 12 06

I don't think the prep is important. Just be yourself. The prep will hurt you with the canned answers. Get the gouge and you will be fine.

pilotgolfer said:
When were you notified? and was it by phone or email?
By phone 12/06/05

All the interview questions are tell me a time when? Just start thinking of stories about good and bad things that have happened with your career thus far. Use CRM, working well and not so well with others etc. Know specific things about jetBlue. Relax and be yourself and you will do great, they do their best to make you feel at ease.

coogebeachhotel said:
I don't think the prep is important. Just be yourself. The prep will hurt you with the canned answers. Get the gouge and you will be fine.

There are NO canned answers provided at: www.emeraldcoastinterviewconsulting.com
Albie will only help polish your delivery and point out which of YOUR stories are solid and which might be potential minefields. He provides a realistic amount of interview pressure during the prep and a solid, honest critique.

The money back guarantee really makes it a no brainer. I can not recommend his service highly enough and no, Albie didn't put me up to this plug.:)

Good Luck.

MP

Here this will help

waterski said:
Looking for the best interview prep for JetBlue. I know of
Emerald Coast any others?

Here are things that you think about with solid background from your flying experience.

1 Describe the situation

2 Explain what actions you to to address the event

3 explain what the out come was.

Always place an emphasis on going over and above for your co workers or the customers.

They have it down to a science and know if you are full of BS.. The worst impression that you can give is one of being mr top gun pilot with 10 type ratings and can fly any airplane anytime anywhere with your eyes closed.

They want to know that you fit their corporate culture of customer service.

Plus smile and say please and thank you. It will go a long way...

Things to think about:

A time you addressed a customer complaint
A time you worked with a coworker to implement a safety improvement at your company
A time you forgot something
What you do on duty besides flying
What do you know about Jet Blue
Have you flown on a jet blue flight tell us about it.
A time you had a technical error
A time you made a mistake regarding a schedule or handling of a customer problem.
your shining moment story

etc etc..

I just read the gouge online went through my logbook talked to my friends about situation from the past and prepared myself for the interview.

It was a great experience and true class act corporation. Guys can bash Jb all they want but the reality is that this is an exceptional opportunity..

Latest resources

Back