• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help w JetBlue interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are so nice you make us blush :blush: , but we have helped almost 300 guys and gals get on at Jetblue. We have an 89% success rate there and a money back policy, so we are certainly glad to help you out.

I think you will find, however, that "Albie" ain't the only good coach in the house. My team also offers several other guys and gals who have proven very effective (including Melissa, my bride). I've bragged on my team before, so for now I'll keep quiet--but they are outstanding folks.

If you dont' want to use Emerald Coast, there are other good services out there too. Big thing I recommend is GET RECOMMENDATIONS. A good coach won't turn you into a mindless robot, but will help you do YOUR best. A little research will show you who can do that for you.

Good luck to everyone!

I think Interview Prep is a great Idea

AlbieF15 said:
You guys are so nice you make us blush :blush: , but we have helped almost 300 guys and gals get on at Jetblue. We have an 89% success rate there and a money back policy, so we are certainly glad to help you out.

I think you will find, however, that "Albie" ain't the only good coach in the house. My team also offers several other guys and gals who have proven very effective (including Melissa, my bride). I've bragged on my team before, so for now I'll keep quiet--but they are outstanding folks.

If you dont' want to use Emerald Coast, there are other good services out there too. Big thing I recommend is GET RECOMMENDATIONS. A good coach won't turn you into a mindless robot, but will help you do YOUR best. A little research will show you who can do that for you.

Good luck to everyone!

I didnt personally spend the $400 to get ready for the interview BUT many will argue ( especially emerald coast) that the $400 you spend on prep is a small price to pay for a career placement at a company like Jet Blue. My understanding is that the fee is refundable if you do make phase 2..

Heck with the green $$$$ these interview preps are pulling in and a 90% success rate they can practically finance the legacies and make the prep a mandatory requirement for employment!!!

Additional

clickclickboom said:
I didnt personally spend the $400 to get ready for the interview BUT many will argue ( especially emerald coast) that the $400 you spend on prep is a small price to pay for a career placement at a company like Jet Blue. My understanding is that the fee is refundable if you do make phase 2..

Heck with the green $$$$ these interview preps are pulling in and a 90% success rate they can practically finance the legacies and make the prep a mandatory requirement for employment!!!

I will add that 3 of my friends used emerald coast and said it was an excellent experience overall. All 3 are at B6 now

waterski said:
Looking for the best interview prep for JetBlue. I know of
Emerald Coast any others?

Hey Waterski,

Only you know if you need the prep or not. I personally did not use the prep and did just fine. I'm sure I wasn't perfect, but then again who is.

Have real stories about your career or anything in your life ready to discuss. They WILL KNOW if it's a real story or not by how you deliver it and how you respond to followup questions later.

If the prep gives you more confidence, then go for it. Like I said, only you know.

A good firm handshake and looking the interviewers right in the eye when talking to them goes a long way as well.

The best advice is to be yourself. My opinion was that no course could teach me that. If I can't do that by my age, then JetBlue didn't need me working there anyway.

Which ever way you go, good luck to you and feel free to ask any question you need on this board.

Have a few good questions ready for them as well. Remember every name you come in contact with. Write them down.

DW

Latest resources

Back