• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Help drive a stake through Gulfstreams heart

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Worst FO's I've flown with are ex-PFT Gulfstream people. On top of everything they have big attituded problems. What a sham outfit that place is!!!

...so technically if you put them out of business you'd be putting paid employees out of work.

All so their PFT side won't have any more lift to sell classes for?

You really think they won't just do it somewhere else?

How about spreading the word about PFT-ing to every university/flight school/whore house/Republican Bathouse/Skid Row alley/Church? I think that would do MUCH more for your cause.

PFT will never die. There are plenty of 30+ yearolds coming out of the military or second career types that need a jumpstart. All the gulfstream folks that I come across fit this bill. I've heard some stories of people going from gulfstream to the 737 or 747 in like 5 years time.

PFT will never die. There are plenty of 30+ year olds coming out of the military or second career types that need a jump start. All the gulfstream folks that I come across fit this bill. I've heard some stories of people going from gulfstream to the 737 or 747 in like 5 years time.

Military guys going to Gulfstream???? I call BS on that one. The only ones that most often fit the Gulfstream PFT profile are late career changers or kids whose mommies or daddies work(ed) for CAL. Are you one of those chowds who came from Gulfstream, and now is trying to defend them?

PS. I never ever PFTd

Military guys going to Gulfstream???? I call BS on that one. The only ones that most often fit the Gulfstream PFT profile are late career changers or kids whose mommies or daddies work(ed) for CAL. Are you one of those chowds who came from Gulfstream, and now is trying to defend them?

PS. I never ever PFTd

He didn't say that military pilots were going to PFT outfits. There are plenty of people who enlist and serve 4-10 years never touching an airplane and end up flying in the civilian world.

Word!

The only thing I'm getting at is the actual employed pilots. Who grieves for them?

(The hippie liberal in me is coming out strong this evening, my apologies)

Didn't the majority of their "paid" (and I use that term loosely) pilots come from the PFT side? ********************'em.

Measa sux

...but Gulfstream comes in right after and sucks up any spilled residual goo. Right off the truck stop toilet seat and lip of the bowl too.

Its official gulfstream lives!!!!!

Victory Park Capital wins the auction

Dang just when we thougt all of aviation would be saved and never have another accident because GIA would be no more

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back