• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hello Airtran! Thank You Lord!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Glad to see that you set such high goals for yourself. Enjoy your career of mediocrity and substandard pay!

No offense 410 guy, but if I'm reading your profile correctly, you fly a CRJ? Until your more lofty goals are reached I suggest you keep quiet. I'm sure your posts were just flaimbait.

IAHERJ

410dude,

Words of wisdom from someone who has been around the block, I see.:rolleyes:

To the "Fanatic" however, I will say there are no "families" in the business world. No company is a "family". If they were, they wouldn't make a nickel.

You will soon figure this out. Especially at a company with such blatent disregard for the contract. I hear complaints all the time from people I know there, and they are all about that one subject. "Fly it, then grieve it" is the company mantra.

Just like a real family. Your momma and daddy telling you to do something "because I said so".

Last edited:
IAHERJ said:
No offense 410 guy, but if I'm reading your profile correctly, you fly a CRJ? Until your more lofty goals are reached I suggest you keep quiet. I'm sure your posts were just flaimbait.

IAHERJ

Good post IAHERJ. My thoughts exactly though I might have been not so polite about it. "Highly experienced" individuals like this guy really make this a fun place to read!

410dude said:
Glad to see that you set such high goals for yourself. Enjoy your career of mediocrity and substandard pay!

This is coming from some ass-clown that doesn't even have an ATP?

Say "Hi" to your parents for us, when you log off and come up out of their basement, will ya?

Fanatic,

Yesterdays United is todays Airtran.. Congrats and enjoy the ride.. Half the battle in this business is setting goals AND then reaching them. Another hard one is to pick an airline and get on with them. Many of us sent out the resume and went with the one who called us first..

I remember the hiring, the good pay, the excitement...It tasted good, hope to have it again... enjoy the taste..... AirTran has a great bunch of guys and gals.. Especially those czech swingers....

AA ;)

Fanatic,

Welcome as well....I want to build a solid foundation at AirTran like a lot of others...you'll love it...stop by ops and say hello.

410dude said:

"Substandard Pay:"

12th year Capt:

Airtran - $153

Continental - $144 (737-300/500)

United - $129 (A320/737)

US Airways - $125 (A320/737)

AWA - $138 (A320/757)

Jetblue - $139 (A320)

Welcome aboard fanatic. I'm sidestepping to the737 next month, so I look forward to seeing you around the schoolhouse.

Latest resources

Back