• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawker 800XP....snap rolled 3-4 times

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Having been in the business for 40+ years, it is amazing to me that I have heard little if any talk about corporate airplanes doing rolls. With hundreds being done every day it seems to me there would be a little hangar talk. Oh! I forgot, we aviators are well known for modesty and gentlemanly silence.

The only guys I knew that bragged about such things are dead now. Not natural causes.

ALL of the corporate airplanes that I have flown have had a 60 degree bank limitation. Iintentionally violating an aircraft limitation would be grounds for the captain's certificate revocation. The copilot's should be revoked if he doesn't report it.

Fly91 has a hard on for rolling airplanes, may happen a lot where he works, but I promise you our aircraft has never been rolled.

a lot of people down in south florida think it is the norm to roll airplanes and to pencil whip checkrides, among other unacceptable practices. oh yeah, going to sim every 3 years is common place as well.:rolleyes:

i'm guessing fly91 really likes to roll airplanes, the way he is so vigorously defending the act.

i've never rolled a non-aerobatic aircraft, and i don't know anyone who has.

i'm sure that 100s are rolled everyday is accurate though. [/sarcasm]

You're as naive as naive can possibly be.......

Please don't take offense to this.......but you are very ignorant. NJ planes have been rolled since day one and will continue to be rolled as long as they own planes. Sorry my friend.

I know 3 pilots there that have rolled the shiat out of planes for the past 7 years.

Do you think NJA is some special company or something? They are NOTHING more than a charter company with alot of planes. Gimmie a break.

You forget that seniority rules at NJA. Upgrades are few and far between right now. I guarantee you that if a captain rolls (or ever did roll) one of the QS airframes, the co-pilot will report it to the company before the engines have quit spining down. The Captain would be fired immediately and gues what...another upgrade slot.

can not believe that p180 video, has the captains face in it, twice. what a moron for allowing that to happen. that stuff happens, more at some companies. none at others.

can not believe that p180 video, has the captains face in it, twice. what a moron for allowing that to happen. that stuff happens, more at some companies. none at others.
It happens zero at ours.

Latest resources

Back