• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawaiian's rejection email

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
heard from a friend that someone who is in the class going on now also got that same email. I also remember last year people who got hired also got that letter. HAL...did you mean a actual rejection letter via snail mail or an email rejection like the one sent out yesterday in mass.

If you failed phase 2 (not many that made it that far did) you got a snail-mail rejection. This e-mail was mass generated to everyone who interviewed, and obviously they again found a way to screw it up by sending it to people who had been hired. And they wonder why we're so pissed off at HR????

HAL

I thought we were pissed because the lady in charge made $750,000 last year and still doesn't know how to hire pilots.

No, I don't think they cancelled it, but they didn't hire four or five of the originally intended 35 because of reduced flying on the 717 next year. Since they play the staffing formula down to the gnats a$$, those pilots weren't 'needed'. I think they just called fewer people for December than originally planned.

HAL

If you failed phase 2 (not many that made it that far did) you got a snail-mail rejection. This e-mail was mass generated to everyone who interviewed, and obviously they again found a way to screw it up by sending it to people who had been hired. And they wonder why we're so pissed off at HR????

HAL
Does HR speak english ??

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back