Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mdanno808

Maika'i Card Member
Just heard from a check airman that an announcement will be made soon (tomorrow maybe) that HAL is getting an additional 767 (on top of the 4 delta 76's).

Four scheduled acft, with one spare, at current staffing levels that's a minimum of 38 recalls, or up to 74 if they schedule one west coast and three new 9 - 10 hour routes. (JFK anyone?)

Now we're getting somewhere!

HAL

Four scheduled acft, with one spare, at current staffing levels that's a minimum of 38 recalls, or up to 74 if they schedule one west coast and three new 9 - 10 hour routes. (JFK anyone?)

Now we're getting somewhere!

Hal,
The BFI rumor has been going around for awhile, but I wouldn't be surprised if you hear APW, GUM or MNL mentioned in the near future? ASIA is the future for HAL!-minus the birdflu.

Last edited:
Erndogg said:
Sorry Hal,
I meant BWI-Baltimore/Wash D.C.

That's what I thought, since that rumor was going around even before I got booted.

I am wondering about the wisdom of going to BWI instead of, say, Dulles (IAD) though. After having flown around that part of the country for a couple years now, the runways at BWI seem a bit short for a max weight 767 to HNL. I think IAD would be a smarter plan.

But.. whatever. Just bring on the new routes! :D

HAL

Latest resources

Back