• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my family situation has changed and I could no longer move my wife and kids out to Hawaii (I used to live there and would love to go back). The reason is a divorce-I have heard of people commuting and the horror of the crash pad situation ($1400 a month to share an apartment). Is that really the only scenario for crash pad or is there other options? Should I just abandon my goal of flying for Hawaiian?

$1400 to share? Is that for a penthouse in Waikiki? If you look at Craigslist there are way more affordable options to rent an apartment

my family situation has changed and I could no longer move my wife and kids out to Hawaii (I used to live there and would love to go back). The reason is a divorce-I have heard of people commuting and the horror of the crash pad situation ($1400 a month to share an apartment). Is that really the only scenario for crash pad or is there other options? Should I just abandon my goal of flying for Hawaiian?

$2800 if you're a prima donna. Salt Lake has some condos selling for about $100K...grant it's not the best area...but your monthly payments all-in shouldn't be much more than $1,000/month...which tells me that either A. you can find stuff for well under the $2800/month that you are being told. or B. I have just given you the outline for some very lucrative real estate investments.

Yep Monday is the next Phase 3. Was gonna go but now cant make it. So since I have not been able to make phase 3 after several attempts I am hanging it up. Best of luck to all the applicants out there. It would have been great to work there but some things are not meant to be!

Yep Monday is the next Phase 3. Was gonna go but now cant make it. So since I have not been able to make phase 3 after several attempts I am hanging it up. Best of luck to all the applicants out there. It would have been great to work there but some things are not meant to be!

Did you interview, or re-interview, this past June? (the last couple of weeks?)

I would keep your hat in the ring if there's any way possible. There is still a lot of hiring to come in the future.

You do realize that after phase 3 you are 99% the way to a job?

Latest resources

Back