• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am actually not following the numbers that close but the recent purchase of 5 Airbuses was additional aircraft in 2011/12 on top of original purchases. I do know they are looking for more aircraft.
Two more destinations to be announced fairly soon and hearing 2012 could be an interesting one.
Hiring should continue.

I will not be applying there. If the pilots are anything like, Mr Hate. (DR). Who would want to work in that kind of environment .

I will not be applying there. If the pilots are anything like, Mr Hate. (DR). Who would want to work in that kind of environment .
Dan Roman is actually a great guy and excellent Captain. I enjoy flying with him.

From your profile under you avatar you don't have the qualifications to get hired anyway. It's easy to make a bold pronouncement about about not doing something that's not within your grasp. And if you do have the qualifications, what makes you think we care, or want you, or would hire you?

Dan Roman is actually a great guy and excellent Captain. I enjoy flying with him.

From your profile under you avatar you don't have the qualifications to get hired anyway. It's easy to make a bold pronouncement about about not doing something that's not within your grasp. And if you do have the qualifications, what makes you think we care, or want you, or would hire you?

No I don't have the time to get hire ,you are correct. Either way I would not want to fly with Dan R ,nor anyone like him. He seems to be obsessed with Southwest and Delta airlines. Must be fun listening to him wine about SWA for 7 hours.

Secondly everyone wants me, just look how many stalkers I have on this fourm alone .

Aren't you the guy that pretended to work for Delta in another thread?
I would think no one here would want to work with someone like you anyway.

DR, HAL, Jim, and a few others have been great at giving advice and helping those out who have asked questions about Hawaiian-or applied. To me, by that statement it shows your ignorance. Heck I even pissed one of them off and I got a not so nice response from the guy and I still respected him as we talked it out and respected each others point of view. Moral of the story, if you want to make yourself feel better than others-go somewhere else and pretend to be Mr hot shot.

I attest to HAL's and Romans assistance. I had a friend retire from HA who was trying to help, and with the 3 of them, I was able to ascertain a lot of information. They've been a great help. Unfortunately, I havent heard back for Phase III....someday maybe :)

DR, HAL, Jim, and a few others have been great at giving advice and helping those out who have asked questions about Hawaiian-or applied. To me, by that statement it shows your ignorance. Heck I even pissed one of them off and I got a not so nice response from the guy and I still respected him as we talked it out and respected each others point of view. Moral of the story, if you want to make yourself feel better than others-go somewhere else and pretend to be Mr hot shot.

See you prove my point, he is hard to get along with,

Don't worry I will not be applying, I do. not need to move sideways in my career.

Last edited:

Don't worry I will not be applying, I do. not need to move sideways in my career.
Sideways to an A330/767 from a CFI on a Baron or C-172 Heavy??? Sheesh, go fly a shiny RJ for $22 an hour....toolbag.

He said he pissed one of the off, not that it was Dan Roman he pissed off. In fact, it was me.

If you consider Hawaiian a sideways move, you have absolutely no clue about the airline world.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back