• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is it an acceptable practice to go and meet the chief pilot? Is he open to people walking in and meeting him? How often is he at the airport or corporate office? The reason I ask is because I have no internal connections. Just family living there, parents born there and a hawaiian middle name. I know its a long shot without knowing someone there but maybe I can get lucky. Thanks for any info.

Nothing recent...

I know a class started a week or so ago with one more in January. Anyword on future classes.

Also...any idea when the next interviews are going to happen?

How long is this hiring going to go on. I noticed growth of 5 airplanes in 2011 but then only 2 in 2012 and 1 in 2013...is that just because it's so far off?

Thanks

I am actually not following the numbers that close but the recent purchase of 5 Airbuses was additional aircraft in 2011/12 on top of original purchases. I do know they are looking for more aircraft.
Two more destinations to be announced fairly soon and hearing 2012 could be an interesting one.
Hiring should continue.

Not interviewing now. They'll probably open up again in late spring/summer that seems to be the way its going. There are 14 additional positions coming on line due to the Maui expansion, not sure of the time frame though summer seems likely.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back