• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawaiian "Five O"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, I'm not bashing HAL. Just pointing out some schedule changes. It was Dan who got as defensive as a SWA F/O on an SLI thread. I found that curious since he was all over the SWA guys like a cheap suit.

Now your backpeddling, yes you did "bash" Hawaiian not to mention you somehow think you are "trouncing" us.
Quintessential "F Haole" behavior, you are new to Hawaii, you don't know what you are talking about and you are disrespectful and loud. Again, it is not a racist term (I'm Haole and have never had a problem) it is how newcomers are judged over here. If you are nice, the people over here are very nice, if you are a jerk, you are less likely to get away with it.

By the way, I never dissed SWA the airline, I called foul on what I thought was an arrogant attitude towards the smaller being acquired airline. For obvious reasons that would be a subject important to me and I assumed you too, but you made it personal and went off the deep end attacking SWA, I didn't and especially softened my stand after watching you go overboard.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back