Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawaiian Adding A321 Neos? Didn't See That One Coming...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It never fails to amaze me the pilots critical of the AirBus that have never flown it. Once someone flies it they tend to love it. There's always some that don't, but like most hyper critical people, they are going to find fault with anything. That said, I loved the 727, one of my all time favorites, buy no amount of upgrading any of the Boeings mentioned would equal the AirBus for creature comfort. I think you would have a pretty hard time finding anyone at HA that would agree with 727gm. Maybe because he has never flown an AirBus and doesn't work at HA.

It never fails to amaze me the pilots critical of the AirBus that have never flown it. Once someone flies it they tend to love it. There's always some that don't, but like most hyper critical people, they are going to find fault with anything. That said, I loved the 727, one of my all time favorites, buy no amount of upgrading any of the Boeings mentioned would equal the AirBus for creature comfort. I think you would have a pretty hard time finding anyone at HA that would agree with 727gm. Maybe because he has never flown an AirBus and doesn't work at HA.

what he said!

Flown Douglas, Boeing and Airbus (as well as other brands).... they're all good, and they all work 90% the same..

But I'll say this about the narrow body Busses.... they're as comfortable up fron as the MD11 was or any wide body I've sat in... some might not like the FBW or joystick, but you gotta love the space, quiet and comfort.

Latest resources

Back