• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hawaii Multi-time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Merick - skip the nonsence from the eye-poker. What does that really mean? HE pokes the eye hole? Sounds mahu to me. Keep the dream - make it happen and it will. AI would be a step up for you is you are currently CFIing. If you don't like it due to the commute, sked, co-workers - what ever....Bail. IA used to only hire their rampers that had worked years on the ramp throwing bags - so any of these guys tring to make it sound like they are the golden egg are full of wasabi.

Remember - they best job is the job that you are currently offered that is better than the one you currently have!!

Good luck and follow your dream!!

Baja.

no worries baja, im taking the negative vibe from eye poker pretty lightly. Im actually no longer doing the CFI thing...actually flying skydivers at the moment. Im really gonna dig my heels in and find a way to get some multi time off this rock. Island Air seems like the next logical stepping stone here on the island, just gotta get da twin time.

Going2Baja said:
Merick - skip the nonsence from the eye-poker. What does that really mean? HE pokes the eye hole? Sounds mahu to me. Keep the dream - make it happen and it will. AI would be a step up for you is you are currently CFIing. If you don't like it due to the commute, sked, co-workers - what ever....Bail. IA used to only hire their rampers that had worked years on the ramp throwing bags - so any of these guys tring to make it sound like they are the golden egg are full of wasabi.

Remember - they best job is the job that you are currently offered that is better than the one you currently have!!

Good luck and follow your dream!!

Baja.
"follow your dream"? You're a ********************ing tool. I bet everyone loved you at Air Island (AI). Did you give motivational speeches at the time or is that something new?

Thing is that there's no need to fly there or anywhere else if you don't want to fly at a regional. What other options are there? Well, there's Alpine. Multi, single pilot ops. They have a plane in LIH. What else could the guy ask for? Otherwise, go to the mainland and fly for someone there.

If the guy doesn't want to fly for a regional but wants to stay in Hawaii and doesn't even meet WP's mins, please tell me where you'd recommend. AQ and HA won't hire for years and I doubt JALWays will be interested.

Follow your dreams! :beer:

RJP said:
"follow your dream"? You're a ********************ing tool. I bet everyone loved you at Air Island (AI). Did you give motivational speeches at the time or is that something new?

Follow your dreams! :beer:

Actually Cornhole poker I was quite the topic at AI. And if I do say so - I was loved by all. The old CP, who is now w/ the FAA, and I keep in touch. I'd even say CJ considered me a friend. As for you, now that's a very different topic I'm sure. All of your "da kine this and that' in your profile, my guess is that you're a young mainlander like I was trying to fit into a locals only neighborhood. Good luck w/ that.

And yes - follow your dream - no matter where that may lead you!

Baja.

Going2Baja said:
Actually Cornhole poker I was quite the topic at AI. And if I do say so - I was loved by all. The old CP, who is now w/ the FAA, and I keep in touch. I'd even say CJ considered me a friend. As for you, now that's a very different topic I'm sure. All of your "da kine this and that' in your profile, my guess is that you're a young mainlander like I was trying to fit into a locals only neighborhood. Good luck w/ that.

And yes - follow your dream - no matter where that may lead you!

Baja.
Too bad you're not still around. It would be a blast to fly with you. You know da kine.

just to clear it up, "im not pumped to fly for a regional" was a statement referring to mainland flying. i.e. layovers in tulsa, ok for $20 an hour...now give me a tent on the beach that I can sleep in every night for $20 an hour along with my surfboard and I'll call it a life.

Almerick07 said:
just to clear it up, "im not pumped to fly for a regional" was a statement referring to mainland flying. i.e. layovers in tulsa, ok for $20 an hour...now give me a tent on the beach that I can sleep in every night for $20 an hour along with my surfboard and I'll call it a life.
C'mon. Tulsa's actually not a bad town. Now, if you had said Midland/Odessa, i would've agreed. But, either way, i agree with your tenting rather than living in Akron, OH idea.

Blah! I went to school in Tulsa and couldn't wait to get the hell outta there.

For a non-coastal city, there are sure plenty of whales around.

are you out of your mind, just got out of the hill billy town, not too long ago, that is the place were hell starts man, stay away from anything that is called tulsa, sucks ass, from drivers to as backwards siht. man take me to france and it would be heaven compared to tulsa

Latest resources

Back