• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has USAPA Contacted You?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heh Weasel and MCDUh. Do you not realize that a lot of the posters on here that are disgusted by your actions are from other airlines. How do you even walk through a terminal surrounded by fellow pilots that think you're the stuff scraped off a shoe.

Do you realize you are a jackass and no one gives a hoot about your opinion? Get a life moron. Yes, we should all live our lives striving to please the online CEO’s at FI.COM. What a joke you are.

Typical USAPA response. First Try and use twisted, ridiculous logic to justify they're point. Second, cry and rant like a baby.

usapa bedwetters....

Dragonass:

You may be right but don't be deluded that AA is in any better shape.

Actually AA is in much better shape relatively speaking. Not good, but it's not the boat anchors that LCC and UA are. I predict another run at BK for the new United and significant layoffs. The question is who gets canned.

The UAL MEC ain't dumb and they're going to jump on the integration issue with guns blazing. After the USAPA debacle, they've got a pretty good idea of what they're dealing with.

Actually AA is in much better shape relatively speaking. Not good, but it's not the boat anchors that LCC and UA are.
What data do you base that on? AMR wasn't the only airline that stockpiled cash last year. LCC has a similar amount of cash and I dare say AA has some union issues of its own.
I predict another run at BK for the new United and significant layoffs.
This I agree on. UAUA stock is highly overvalued. That bubble will burst.
The UAL MEC ain't dumb and they're going to jump on the integration issue with guns blazing.
If the merger happens that's what we're counting on. Personally, I'd rather deal with AL-SAPA than another merger.

A merger with UAL ain't gonna include the west. So you will be free from those stupid easties one way or another. You can do some binding arbitration with Mesa next.

Weasel & M. MCDu;
I find your calm responses after your U-Sap's win hysterical! I suggest that your amazing win the result of 300+ voters casting a USAPA vote fully believing that ALPA would win any way. The response of USAPA in the week after the vote was a scramble-fest to say the least. Not so much "seamless" transition.

You now have galvanized 1800 strong (vs. 2700....ooh I just hate ALPA) to crush your attempts at DOH. You may have not noticed, but you have collectively become the pariah's of the Commercial Aviation industry. You even have other Airline pilots denying U-Sap's the jumpseat. I would presume that there are new and improved SCAB lists that identify U-Sap supporters in the making.

What you should have done is accept the federal binding arbitration, returned to the JNC and negotiated a new contract and make the best of it when LCC was making money, and kept your cake hole shut. But no, that would have made sense and been too easy.

I don't know the the LCC / UAL merge is truely possible, but if completed your little union will be called DOA.

Happy trails. We'll see you in Philly when the list is implemented;) .

Actually AA is in much better shape relatively speaking. Not good, but it's not the boat anchors that LCC and UA are. I predict another run at BK for the new United and significant layoffs. The question is who gets canned.

The UAL MEC ain't dumb and they're going to jump on the integration issue with guns blazing. After the USAPA debacle, they've got a pretty good idea of what they're dealing with.

Really? Did you read that on flightinfo? We're going bankrupt again? When? Would you mind posting some numbers for me as to when we will arrive at that date? I want to know so I can time my buying and selling of UAUA stock. Most of UA's public financial data can be found here unless you have access to better numbers. I'll be anxiously awaiting your detailed analysis........

USAPA has come a long way in just a few months. Elections coming soon.
for the small price of $200 per pilot...
You can watch and sit there and whine all you want,
(USAPA's actions as of one month ago)
but the East pilots had no other option then getting rid of ALPA.
no, they had other options...but this one makes the east pilots "feel better"
In case of a merger, we are better off not being in ALPA. I do hope the United thing does not happen. United needs our cash. They are burning through 6 mio. a day and have no long term business plan. No planes on order. United is looking for a way out and it should not include USAIR. We are running one of the best operations now. Our on time is very high and lots of upgrades and plane orders for international growth. We are much better off then with United. Tilton is desperate.
I'm sorry, but in a UA/US merger, UA would be the unlucky one.

Trajectory matters. Pity USAPA's is downward.

Interesting! What will USAPA do if a few of it's elected reps take action(s) to undermine USAPA? Will they be placed in receivership? How will USAPA deal with disgruntled members? Karnak predicts the entree will be Hypocrisy, with a side of Irony.

Yeah, but it burned in a day! Got your fiddle, Nero?

I gather.

So now they're the dog who caught the car. Their representational dream has come true! They are "in charge". THEY get to decide.

Problem: There are no solutions within the fundamental ideology of USAPA. Their Nicene Creed is one line: "We believe the Nicolau Award must not stand."

'Kay.

Regardless of how that gordian knot gets cut, there will be no unity at USAirways. Management knows that. So essentially, all USAPA has done is gain adversaries.

Awesome motto! Put that on the logo.

An organization FOUNDED by whiners whining ought to incorporate that theme on their business cards.

Epic! In case of a merger, you'll be steered to binding arbitration! Your leadership will solemnly sign documents to abide by an arbitrator's ruling.

So help me out here, Madam Cleo: Will they be lying?

If the OTHER side agrees to binding arbitration, then changes their mind if the ruling makes them angry...will you support that?

Not to worry! Their business plan is to go back into Chapter 11 after having just emerged a couple of years ago...to viciously pound Labor a second time.

Psst! Guess where they got that "plan"?

Damn Occam,

I usually admire your posts, but this one makes it seem that you personally lost a six figure pencil pusher position and a personalized parking spot in Herndon?

Any idea when Prater will push age 70 through? Probably when he gets a little closer to 65 is my guess.

Latest resources

Back