• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Has Delta Called You Yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dang, this got off topic. When can we expect phone calls? Also, do recs from retired DAL captains carry any weight? Good luck to all that are trying.

Got an email for an interview appointment

Got an email for an interview appointment. Anyone else. Need to call within 10 days to set up interview date.

You certainly are right about that my friend. Congratulations to you on making a good choice (or maybe a lucky one). I have many friends who went to all those others you listed and they got hurt. I'm making a move to something that looks like a sure shot, but you never know!

They all look like a "sure shot" during indoc.

Waking up in Dothan ain't all that bad... I doubt Venice has a Books a Million next door to the hotel, a Hooters within a stone's throw, and the women... Oh my god... Those Alabama women are goood lookin'. And smart too.

Good Luck to those trying.

Too much "Old Crow" perhaps? Hee hee....(only kidding).

Relatives of a current DAL employee used to be INELIGIBLE for hiring. At least one pilot agreed to retire early so his son could get a new-hire slot. Has this rule been changed?

Yes this rule has changed! Nepotisim is not a problem anymore!

As far as why are the qualification hours 1200tt and 1000pic, I have heard in the CPO that they did not want to risk a lawsuit for discrimination of any type! No one will get hired with 1200/1000!

Latest resources

Back