Hardship

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Old?

Old ? not even 30. Again I was not directing my post to any one person.Do you not agree that you should be use to the aircraft you fly after 200hrs? Metro, do not even try to judge me from one post. quit talkin smack!!

Re: Old?

Sam Adams said:
Old ? not even 30.

No foolin'? I never would have guessed. I was being facetious. I am sorry you didn't pick up on that.

Sam Adams said:
Again I was not directing my post to any one person.

I thought you were responding to RT. My bad. I guess you were just presenting a general blanket insult to anyone who feels they have more to learn after 200 hours in type.

Sam Adams said:
Do you not agree that you should be use to the aircraft you fly after 200hrs?

Fly the aircraft? Yes. I think he and others were referring to airmanship. With the lack of maturity you display in the majority of your posts, I would venture to say that the difference is beyond your comprehension. At least at this stage in your life.

Sam Adams said:
Metro, do not even try to judge me from one post.

I wasn't. I researched your other 20 posts and found the majority of them to be juvenile and offensive. Your tone is almost always pejorative (that means derogatory) toward some one or something.

Sam Adams said:
quit talkin smack!!

I found, among your other posts, that "smack", along with whore, scab, hooker, crap, d@mn, puke, and cheap a$$ is one of your favorite words. Your command of the english language, at least in it's written form, is roughly equivalent to that of a 5th grader. I guess you have learned your language skills at the pool hall. Where according to you "...earn an extra $1000 a month at the pool table".

Well, it shows.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Hey Sam,

Any further words of wisdom??? Didn't think so...

MetroSheriff

Metro,

So... Sam Adams is one of the gentlemen that you and I were discussing on the "Unrealistic Expectations" thread I take it?

<smile>

Hey Metro

Sorry I could'nt get back to you in a timely matter,I don't spend my life behind my PC reading this crap daily.Your right my post may not be the most intelligent post you see on here.They are not meant to be.I do not want to put the effort into a intelligent post , I get on for five mins and I'm off.Next topic that really sparks my interest I will leave an intelligent post JUST FOR YOU. If your so smart why did you join the Marines?

Latest resources

Back