• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hand flying vs. Autopilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yep... it's typical over here to handfly up to at least 18.

On long ILS finals it'll typically come off around the marker. Visuals are always handflown the whole way through manytimes without the FD.

Really-

Who the hell could possibly care about crap like this?

"My airline is better than your airline because we handfly like really big boys!"

-Good God!

and why do you give a rat's ass about what people say about what people do? This could go on and on. What's your problem? Is your ego bruised when someone points out the futility of a "heavy turn" in an RJ to line up on a 10k ft runway?

Quite your cryin' ya soft skinned panzy. What's your problem?? hahahahahaha. Looks like I hurt someones feelings.

BTW- no bruised ego over this, just pure entertainment. No reason to give a sh!t about something so petty, but if you care, well then I'm sorry.

Quite your cryin' ya soft skinned panzy. What's your problem?? hahahahahaha. Looks like I hurt someones feelings.

BTW- no bruised ego over this, just pure entertainment.

Lighten up Francis. I was just responding to your post as it is apparent that you are the one that has a struck nerve. I agree that this is entertainment, but your previous posts suggests that you take yourself way too seriously.

No reason to give a sh!t about something so petty, but if you care, well then I'm sorry.

If you didn't give a sh!t, then why did you post? Nice try at the back-pedaling.

Lighten up Francis. I was just responding to your post as it is apparent that you are the one that has a struck nerve. I agree that this is entertainment, but your previous posts suggests that you take yourself way too seriously.

If you didn't give a sh!t, then why did you post? Nice try at the back-pedaling.

Do you wanna just keep repeating what I say??!!

Do you need to me to spell things out for you? Seem a little thick in the head. Re-read, comprehend what I wrote, and you will see. Im laughing, and have been since post 1. :laugh:

BTW- your assumption have been completely wrong, but I credit you for trying.:beer:

Or better yet, when an AA 777 makes it to hold short of 13R at JFK and then tells tower "We don't have the numbers!" only to jam up the whole system for another 45 minutes

Do you wanna just keep repeating what I say??!!

Do you need to me to spell things out for you? Seem a little thick in the head. Re-read, comprehend what I wrote, and you will see. Im laughing, and have been since post 1. :laugh:

BTW- your assumption have been completely wrong, but I credit you for trying.:beer:

It doesn't matter how fast you back-pedal. It doesn't undo anything.

I absolutely love it when the other guy kicks off the autopilot 40 miles out from landing, then proceeds to fly all over the friggin sky like a bat on a mosquito hunt. Hey all you RJ jockeys who can't hold altitude worth a crap, or constantly zig zag back and forth chasing the localizer (on a VFR approach no less): Leave the freakin AP on and quit embarrassing yourselves.
And when landing on a 10,000' runway, why must you slam on the brakes and go full reverse thrust just to make the first highspeed and perhaps save 10 seconds on the taxi? Why?
That's all.
UncleBunkle. You sound like an old bltch to me. Why don't you go suck on your own tampon?

Really-

Who the hell could possibly care about crap like this?

"My airline is better than your airline because we handfly like really big boys!"

-Good God!

After all those other posts from "the big boys" and you single mine out?

What a freaking loser.

Latest resources

Back