Hamburger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yank McCobb said:
Yep. Kings that won't make it to 60, much less 63 or 65 or whatever the case might be by then. I'm not talking about retiring, either. I'm talking about simply walkin' and talkin'.

LOL, yeah I won't argue that. Luckily for me I only make it out to In n Out burger territory every couple of years.

Speak Easy. The Media is Dumbing Down America!

405 said:
I lived in SoCal for three years and miss In-n-Out. I've often thought about a day trip to AZ, NV or CA just to eat there and come back home.

There is one place around where I live that has a pretty good burger:

Phillip's Grocery - Holly Springs, MS
(541 East Van Dorn Avenue, 38635 - 662 252-4671) Opened in 1948, Phillip's Grocery received national acclaim in 1989 when USA TODAY named their burger in the Top 3 nationwide; this classic two-story building just off the railroad tracks was built in 1882; over the years it has operated as a prohibition saloon and a brothel; it has decidedly more family feel nowadays; closed Sunday; open Monday 9 am - 3pm; Tuesday - Saturday from 9 am to 6 pm; try the fried apple or peach pie for dessert; highly recommended; check out the old railroad depot across the street. Phillip's Grocery has another location in Oxford at 2406 South Lamar Boulevard (662 236-5951).

+1 for In-N-Out. FWIW, the Denver area has a pretty good substitute "Burgers 'n Sports," run by a former In-N-Out exec. Same simple menu of burger, fries, and shakes, same silly outfits, really close to the same taste.

Latest resources

Back