• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hamburger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another native Angeleno vote for the original Tommy's here. In-and-Out is good too, but I really like Fatburgers.

Here in 'Vegas we used to have Wimpy's, Dee's, and Bob's Big Boy. All sadly long gone and sorely missed.

TransMach said:
You and B... have got to stop eating burgers on the road, man. Can't that snazzy employer of yours do better than that! How are the two of you going to fit into the 35 if you keep that up? Is that why you guys are looking for a bigger ride?

Actually S...,

It is very rare to find us downing a burger. I'm usually eating the catch-of-the-day and B....'s favorite food is 1/2 lb of cold shrimp (He really likes and is an expert at ripping their tiny little legs off ) or calamari. But hey, we're talkin' hamburgers here 'cause it was funny how the same words (In-n-Out) came out of both our mouths at the same time.

TransMach said:
I'm here in G-IV initial in DFW and last night I saw an In-N-Out commercial on T.V. I thought GREAT, then figured out it was a rebroadcast of an Angels game originating in Anaheim. Oh well, no In-N-Out burgers for me. But that's probably a good thing. I've gained a good 10 pounds sittin on my tail in this three week course.

Yeah, depending on where we are, we either get a lot or only a little exercise. Take care yourself.

Last edited:
Fishdog, Safeco Field (SEA)...

Sorry, as a chick, I was getting sick reading about red meat for that many threads. lol

NO QUESTION that a double-double animal style is the best burger, period. There are plenty of good burgers, not many great ones, but only one excellent burger.
Chocolate shakes are great there also.
Adios
snowman

wrxpilot said:
Double double, animal style, w/ a shake. A meal for kings.

Yep. Kings that won't make it to 60, much less 63 or 65 or whatever the case might be by then. I'm not talking about retiring, either. I'm talking about simply walkin' and talkin'.

Latest resources

Back