Halloween Costumes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flying Illini said:
Aaaarrrrgghhh, This be your Pirate speaking.

I'll be in key west for halloween...anybody know if there's anything else to do there besides sit on the beach?

Arrrgghhhh....you're goin to key west and think the only thing to do is sit on the beach????????? Man you should be in the MIDwest, not key west. :eek:
Key West during Halloween = drunk naked chicks walkin down the street w/ body paint, bars, bars, bars, live bands. Did I say naked chicks??? Sure, there are lots of fruity guys there this time of year, but the woman more than make up for it.

Beach? what beach?

Flight attendant...short skirt, high heels, tiny bottles of alcohol, and an apron.

"No, I can't fly the airplane *tee hee*"

Ravengirl said:
Flight attendant...short skirt, high heels, tiny bottles of alcohol, and an apron.
We'd prefer bottles of alcohol and a tiny apron... :D

costume

Best costume i've ever seen, this guy was naked except with a pan that hung from his neck and had a rope long enough to allow it to cover his weiner (can i say that??). He called himself peter pan

Re: costume

sewerpiper said:
...cover his weiner (can I say that?). He called himself peter pan
Huh-huh, huh-huh. He said "weiner." :D

I had a last-minute party to go to last weekend, and my regular costume wasn't ready yet. So I had to improvise something quickly.

I put my old pilot uniform on, black sunglasses and wooden dowel that I painted to look like a blind walking cane. Then I got a small stuffed puppy, put a metal rod through its body and attached a wheel underneath. It was my seeing eye dog. Then I put two minis of whiskey in my front pocket, hung some open condoms out my rear pants pocket, and put a tube of KY in my other front pocket. I walked around the party all night acting blind and drunk (not that difficult), but I had to keep my hands out in front of me to "feel" my way around. It was a good ice breaker. Oh yeah, and my official airline id read Phil Latio.

I also came up with Dixie Normus, Connie Lingus and could have used Hugh Jorgan (thanks buddy!).

Does this qualify me for the Dorky Pilot thread now?

Last edited:
English said:
Oh yeah, and my offical airline id read Phil Latio.
You could have gone as a crew scheduler: Tripp Rigsley.

My favorite is to take a large strudy black garbage bag and where it like a make shift rain shirt and wrap a small garden hose all around you.... WHAALAA you are now a "Hose Bag". Cheap and gets you loads of laughs..

KlingonLRDRVR

Carve a phallus out of a potato, have it hanging out of your fly (put a pencil through it on the backside to keep it from falling out).

Voila, you're a dictator.

Latest resources

Back