Halloween Costumes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chunk said:
Carve a phallus out of a potato, have it hanging out of your fly...voila, you're a dictator.
Dictator. [Sound of gears grinding.] Dick-tater.

Ba-dum-dum!

Halloween is bull$hit...

But since virtually every misfit in this fading republic seems to think its the cat's f^ckin' pajamas, I say make it interesting, at least.

Years ago I came up with the idea of going as Adolph Hitler. Then the asshole South Park writers stole it from me and had Cartman do that. So now I say Saddam. Get all of your buddies together and get some Iraqi military uniforms. Go as the whole danm Baath party.

If anybody is insulted, kick 'em in their little testicles and move on to the spiked punch bowl where the real fun is.

Haloween was supposed to be scary, right? So what's with all this $hit that wouldn't scare a 2 year old? Get back to basics! (Only in modern terms.) Al queada members, Timothy Mcveigh, etc.

Pimps and mailmen and pus$y as$ butlers or whatever. F^ck that $hit!

Get your buddy and go as Harris and Cleabold. You know, the trench coat mafia fags from Columbine.

You want to freak a whole lot of people out? You and a buddy paint yourself up in black face and go as Muhammed and Malvo. Hell yeah! I may have to do that one myself, now that I think of it.

Make it entertaining, and as insulting to as many people as you possibly can.

That's my take on this stupid a$$ day. But now that I think of it, that's my take on every day.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Re: Halloween is bull$hit...

Jafar said:
But since virtually every misfit in this fading republic seems to think its the cat's f^ckin' pajamas, I say make it interesting, at least.

Years ago I came up with the idea of going as Adolph Hitler. Then the asshole South Park writers stole it from me and had Cartman do that. So now I say Saddam. Get all of your buddies together and get some Iraqi military uniforms. Go as the whole danm Baath party.

If anybody is insulted, kick 'em in their little testicles and move on to the spiked punch bowl where the real fun is.

Haloween was supposed to be scary, right? So what's with all this $hit that wouldn't scare a 2 year old? Get back to basics! (Only in modern terms.) Al queada members, Timothy Mcveigh, etc.

Pimps and mailmen and pus$y as$ butlers or whatever. F^ck that $hit!

Get your buddy and go as Harris and Cleabold. You know, the trench coat mafia fags from Columbine.

You want to freak a whole lot of people out? You and a buddy paint yourself up in black face and go as Muhammed and Malvo. Hell yeah! I may have to do that one myself, now that I think of it.

Make it entertaining, and as insulting to as many people as you possibly can.

That's my take on this stupid a$$ day. But now that I think of it, that's my take on every day.

Enjoy.

Bitter, are we?

a buddy of mine dressed up as a 'kissing booth' for a party last year.....it turned out to be a good night

Latest resources

Back