Halftime (Peep) Show?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jetexas said:
I didn't think MTV has 'produced' anything but BS since, oh about 1985, when they stopped playing music videos.
If it doesn't involve (C)RAP or black 'culture', they won't play it.

I totally agree and believe it or not, for those of you who do not remember, MTV actually did play decent music prior to the mid-eighties. BET and MTV are one of the same as far as I am concerned.

What NFL executive chucklehead would even consider having crap MTV produce a half time show at a super bowl to begin with. What the **** were they thinking.

uavchaser said:
anyone else hear shaq say f*ck and $hit on his interview while coming off the court this morning? Comedy.

No, but I heard Craig Stratton say the exact say thing on Speed during the Rolex 24 when he was "bumped" backwards into the tire barrier with the *ss of his Porsche sticking up. All caught on in-car camera.

You gotta luv LIVE TV.

LTG

I had the Superbowl on mute until the fourth quarter. With everything silent, the MTV style taking over big budget themes lately lost its luster. It was pretty disgusting really.

Vik said:
At least have someone attracted whose breast gets exposed. Sheesh.

Now if they had the Olsen twins..err wait, do they even have breasts yet?
Yes they do......and they'll be 18 in about 4 months. Not bad since they're worth 150 million EACH.

flyboy said:
I'd rather listen to milli vanilli that trash.
BTW, Milli Vanilli couldn't perform last night because one of them died about 6 years ago from a drug overdose. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused. :D :D

LTG

Last edited:
Long Time Gone said:

BTW, Milli Vanilli couldn't perform last night because one of them died about 6 years ago from a drug overdose. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused. :D :D

LTG

Hmmm, I guess we won't be seeing them on VH1's 'Bands Reunited' series. I was kinda looking forward to that show. Oh well.

;)

they looked real. she must have some wonderful bras on her photos etc, cause that boobie just flopped down.

It is amazing what a good undergarment can do for an otherwise challenged body part.

MTV has really gone down hill.

I saw former VJ Mark Goodman's wife at Ed Sciaky's funeral in Philly yesterday. She's still hot after 25 years. Martha Quinn still looks good, too. Ed was the guy that started playing people like Sprigsteen and Billy Joel when no one else was doing it, and continued to present new artisits when this was "permitted" in radio.

What a shame that MTV has gone after this demographic.

Tangental contrast

This was a publicity stunt. No more-no less. It is sad that the perpetrators have no idea that they have desecrated an American tradition.

Anyone remember Meat Loaf singing the National Anthem at the All Star game? It was 10+ years ago. I did not see it live, but a local radio news station played it the next morning as I was driving to work. Made me want to pull over, get out and stand at attention--absolutely thrilling. Never heard anything so stirring before or since.

Now we have Janet Jackson's naughty bits. Who-hoo.

Proud to be an American, I am; despite the best efforts of some, or at best their ignorance.

What a shame that MTV has gone after this demographic.

From what I understand, they have been owned by a black consortium since the mid-late 80's.
What an excellent form of mind control for Americas youth! ... "We'll have the entire country thinking it is cool to walk around going "yo yo yo wuzzup" while wearing baseball hats sideways and hip hugger jeans while speaking Ebonics!" Pure trash propoganda.

As far as the boobage display..someone said it earlier. How come they couldn't get someone nicer to display their boobage? *sigh*
I still think that may have actually been MJ up there trying to dodge the courts. Will I ever sleep again?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back