Halftime (Peep) Show?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Watch out for this democrats.

I agree with Dean. This has gotten way out of hand and it's only been one day! The government freaks out becasue a human breast is exposed on tv for a few seconds, yet you can turn to almost any channel and see death and destruction and nobody lifts a finger. We're not allowed to see things that give life but we sure as he!! can see things that take it, no problem. Family values?? That's a joke right??

You know, I'm as conservative as they come, but after traveling in other parts of the world, we americans are pretty uptight about the whole nude thing..........You should watch TV in Europe sometime, or go to a German spa.......I think there are better things to be concerned about that do more damage to our kids than a naked breast.

RichO said:
You know, I'm as conservative as they come, but after traveling in other parts of the world, we americans are pretty uptight about the whole nude thing..........You should watch TV in Europe sometime, or go to a German spa.......I think there are better things to be concerned about that do more damage to our kids than a naked breast.

Agreed. Our (American) society has become one of taboos, i.e., you can't do this, you can't watch this on TV, you can't say this on the radio. Censorship sucks!

What's so friggin' taboo about boobies?!?
Are boobies evil? Are people who like to look at boobies evil?
What harm was done by seeing a boob? Anyone who was distressed by that display is mentally delicate.

Saggy, pruned boobies... O.K., those are offensive.

ACWild said:
What's so friggin' taboo about boobies?!?
Are boobies evil? Are people who like to look at boobies evil?
What harm was done by seeing a boob? Anyone who was distressed by that display is mentally delicate.

Exactly the point I'm trying to make. Contemporary American society has polluted people's minds by making nudity and the human form, to a certain degree, offensive. I'm pretty right-wing myself, but this is an issue I have to drift towards the Libertarian views.

SK:cool:

WOW!

Only three days have passed since I started this thread. Now it is only 30 or so views short of the "Bible Defense" thread, and that one has been around for 3 weeks! This proves my point that boobies are more important than religion...

Janet Jackson

Janet Jacksons boobs looked like 2 EGG YOKES running down a wall.

skyking1976 said:
WOW!

Only three days have passed since I started this thread. Now it is only 30 or so views short of the "Bible Defense" thread, and that one has been around for 3 weeks! This proves my point that boobies are more important than religion...

boobies are more important than most everything! :D

except for janets nasty boob, blech...

Latest resources

Back