Halftime (Peep) Show?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is classic!

"I am sorry that anyone was offended by the wardrobe malfunction during the halftime performance of the Super Bowl," Timberlake said in a statement. "It was not intentional and is regrettable."

The wardrobe malfunction???? She had a zipper on her boob! Further, does she always just "happen" to wear a sun shape on her nipple for her regular outings??

They were doing the bump and grind through the whole show, so I doubt that it was "unintentional"

Perhaps he was trying to one up Brittany and her kiss with Madonna...

Anything to get a little press.....

anyone else hear shaq say f*ck and $hit on his interview while coming off the court this morning? Comedy.

Re: Looks painful...

CorpFlyBoy67 said:
Maybe its just me, but I looked at that site and it looks painful to me. Guess I'm just old fashioned...no piercings on this body...

I don't think I'd like to have anything other than my ear (which is already) pierced. I'm not a big pain-o-holic.

That was the dumbest, trashiest, talentless halftime show I've ever seen. Someone at CBS is going to lose their job for giving MTV producing rights. Come on, P-diddy, nelli, timberlake? Good grief! Please tell me this is not considered talent in this country. I mean, what age group watches the superbowl? I would think it would be males b/w the ages of 18 and 60. NOT the teenybopper group that would actually listen to that crap. I'd rather listen to milli vanilli that trash. I guess then the talent level would be equal.

Latest resources

Back