• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hahahaaa Pinnacle-ized again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just saw that last night, ridiculous. I dont understand the MEM Saab change. Why -19 Captains now, but still 21 Captains in base. And it shows "0" Captains in the proposed category for MEM Saab. What's going on, I don't get it.

Just saw that last night, ridiculous. I dont understand the MEM Saab change. Why -19 Captains now, but still 21 Captains in base. And it shows "0" Captains in the proposed category for MEM Saab. What's going on, I don't get it.

Rumor has it branded flying for eas routes. Rumors are fun with no corroborating evidence.

How bout those PCL lines? Ready to publish but..... have to work with company on LOA's. Didn't see those LOA's coming or anything. This company puts zero thought into most of its work.

There are two sim instructors based in MEM as Saab Captains (according to the seniority list Mesaba put out) which they included in the totals on the first notice. If you read the note at the bottom it states that management and instructor pilots are not included in the totals. Therefore when you take those two positions out your're left with 19 positions which is the number they should have used on the initial realignment notice not 21.

Last edited:
How bout those PCL lines? Ready to publish but..... have to work with company on LOA's. Didn't see those LOA's coming or anything. This company puts zero thought into most of its work.

Really? NOW? What about other stuff. Remember those leg values that were suppose to be done in the June bid period for July flying? Yeah, that never happened. I'm sure they were just granted a "pass" to delay it to September or beyond. And what about crewtrac? I'm still having 15 minutes docked for flights that overblock+15, and someone manually has to add an adjustment every trip to correct it. It's been almost 6 months. Does it really take that long to fix simple things in crewtrac? Sabre has other clients who get the industry standard: block or better. How hard is it to hardwire our crewtrac to theirs?

Whoa! Those are pretty big changes.

Anyone know what RTW and PHT are for MSP FO?

+[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]2 FO RTW PHT [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Whoa! Those are pretty big changes.

Anyone know what RTW and PHT are for MSP FO?

+[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]2 FO RTW PHT [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
[/FONT]

I am guessing pht is phantom. Not sure about rtw though.

Latest resources

Back