Hahahaaa Pinnacle-ized again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyer1015

So. Company was supposed to issue an updated seniority list for the purposes of the new bid from all 3 airlines. Mesaba/Pinnacle/Colgan. Take a wild guess which 2 have already done it, and which one hasn't? Where have I heard this story before? :rolleyes:

Pinnacle guys are going to get dumped on in the next few bids anyway. We can't upgrade on the sacred Q4, the saabs are going away, and why would you bid XJ when you will need to switch to XJ ops and then right back again in a few months?

Whatever, this whole thing's a mess so I don't expect any different. I just want out.

Pinnacle guys are going to get dumped on in the next few bids anyway. We can't upgrade on the sacred Q4, the saabs are going away, and why would you bid XJ when you will need to switch to XJ ops and then right back again in a few months?

Well I guess if you live where you will be training, it will allow you to be home with family on a 8-5 "office job" for several months. Or maybe you just want to "grab type ratings". Or maybe you just want to get away from the abuse online as a reserve. Or maybe..... You get the point.

Pinnacle guys are going to get dumped on in the next few bids anyway.
Dumped on more than just a few bids. Pinnacle already has over 95 Captains on the 900. Mesaba is short of their number by 36. The next few bids will be Mesaba only, but the issue is that as the XJ flowthroughs leave to Delta, their shoes will be filled with Mesaba pilots as necessary to fill their quota. Meanwhile, Pinnacle's ATL Captains are amongst the most senior, and those ol' farts ain't goin nowhere.

Well I guess if you live where you will be training, it will allow you to be home with family on a 8-5 "office job" for several months. Or maybe you just want to "grab type ratings". Or maybe you just want to get away from the abuse online as a reserve. Or maybe..... You get the point.

Obviously you haven't spent much time in Memphis or you live in some very, very sad flyover state.

9E isn't using the ISL for the internal bid (monthly), only the system bid. It's the same list (ISL-XJ/9L) for schedules, the numbers are only different because it only counts for those on the 9E cert. Not sure what the issue is....?

Latest resources

Back