• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream with gear problem, Live!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I cant watch the news anymore. They are doing horrible. Between the private pilots talking and pictures of falcons and CRJs. The news brod is now instructing on what might need to be done.

Superpilot92 said:
I cant watch the news anymore. They are doing horrible. Between the private pilots talking and pictures of falcons and CRJs. The news brod is now instructing on what might need to be done.

dude I second that, I think I saw an MD-80 on the screen also

KPDX is now 3/4 mile

http://weather.noaa.gov/weather/current/KPDX.html

I would sure rather have a little better forward viz with this kind of situation....but who knows what the final plan is

Fox News is always on in our office. I had to run, not walk, away from the television. I got to witness the King Air at PDK last week, and the JBU incident before that courtesy of Fox.

I'm still waiting for Fox to have somebody by the name of GVFlyer on there...then I'll go watch.

Does this mean the WSCoD has a more reliable gear system?!? :eek:

From an entertainment aspect (we all know the news is just another form of it now), does the circling make the viewers go away because they get bored and turn off the TV. Or does it lure them in because it also heightens the tension and the suspense, along with also giving other viewers more time to tune in?

Nothing like speculating before the thing is even on the ground, "Could be this, could be that, yada yada yada."

I love the, "They could use the nitrous oxide bottle to blow the doors open."

capt_zman said:
Nothing like speculating before the thing is even on the ground, "Could be this, could be that, yada yada yada."

Hey man, if we had anything better to do we wouldn't be on flightinfo ;-)

Latest resources

Back